Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Do You Think There Will Be A KH 2.5 ReMIX Collection?

85 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there will be a KH 2.5 HD Collection?

• Yes, I believe that it will
    • Maybe. But I'm not completely sure.
    • No. I don't believe that we'll see a 2.5 ReMix anytime soon
    • No. Because I don't care about Kingdom Hearts.

It will definately happen. The real question for me is which ones will they bundle in with it.

Ok first off ENOUGH about BBSV2 that game has long been confirmed not to be happing and even Nomura said it was discountinued so its not going to happen.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/33999-kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance-ultimania-coverage/

-- Is BbS Volume 2 = BbS2?

Nomura: I used "A Fragmentary Passage" without regard to its context. What I mean is, there's a story for Volume Two, without using that scene. I can't say there isn't a possibility of making it, but there are no plans for it right now.

He said he can't say there isn't a possiblity of making it, which means it could still happen one day.

It will definately happen. The real question for me is which ones will they bundle in with it.

http://kh13.com/foru...mania-coverage/

He said he can't say there isn't a possiblity of making it, which means it could still happen one day.

the point is THERE IS NO NEED FOR A BBSV2, what in the world would it be about???? Terra is possesed, ven is in a coma and aqua is in the realm of darkness! Plus its already apparent KH3 is the next game to be released, everyone is calling DDD the LAST pitstop befoe 3 and even the director of DDD said its the last main title before 3. If there is a BBSV2 it will be after 3, probably to start off the next story line/arc.

There is going to be a kh2.5remix if you ask me and with all the logic it will have kh2fm and kh coded cutscenes in HD. Hope it would become along side with kh3

KH 2 has been essentially confirmed for ps3, I'm not sure what it will be apart of. But I know this will be the lead up to kh3. I'm thinking KH 1.5 HD remix released Q1 2013. KH 2.5 HD remix( which will include at least cut scenes from 3D and coded. BBS and KH2) to be released Q4 2013. Then KH3 released in 2014.

I expect the plan is to have every game in the series involved in a HD remix, whether in the form of cutscenes or the actual game, so they can release a KH3 collectors edition which includes KH 1.5, KH 2.5 and KH 3 and probably other random things. But I tell you what that would sell.

idk if KH3 will be out by 2014 it would be nice though. This is my theory since 1.5 was in development for a year before it was even announced and is already in its final stages I think its very possible that 2.5 is already in its early stages of development. As much as id like for 2.5 to release in late 2013 i think a early 2014 release is more likely. Especially since Nomura has already teased and pretty much confirmed 2.5

This is my timeline

2011: 1.5 begins development.

TGS 2012: 1.5 announced.

2012: 2.5 begins development

Early 2013: 1.5 released in Japan

Mid 2013: 1.5 released worldwide

TGS 2013: 2.5 announced

Early 2014: 2.5 released in Japan

Mid 2014: 2.5 released worldwide

2014: KH 3 begins development

TGS 2014: KH 3 announced

2015: KH 3 released

idk if KH3 will be out by 2014 it would be nice though. This is my theory since 1.5 was in development for a year before it was even announced and is already in its final stages I think its very possible that 2.5 is already in its early stages of development. As much as id like for 2.5 to release in late 2013 i think a early 2014 release is more likely. Especially since Nomura has already teased and pretty much confirmed 2.5

This is my timeline

2011: 1.5 begins development.

TGS 2012: 1.5 announced.

2012: 2.5 begins development

Early 2013: 1.5 released in Japan

Mid 2013: 1.5 released worldwide

TGS 2013: 2.5 announced

Early 2014: 2.5 released in Japan

Mid 2014: 2.5 released worldwide

2014: KH 3 begins development

TGS 2014: KH 3 announced

2015: KH 3 released

That seems pretty accurate to me, although I would say that 1.5 and 2.5 would be released at the end of the year, like maybe Fall instead of mid-year, although I would prefer if it releases mid-year.