Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
lizzie1238

Kingdom Hearts HD ReMIX confirmed for the west?!

It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD

It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD, It will be KH HD

What will it be again? Can't hear you correctly.

Edited by J. Severe

Eh I'm a little sceptic about this I mean yes if it is KHHD that would be amazing but again I feel that it could be something entirely new I mean just because they say big tittle it dosen't mean that its gonna be one of the games that they work with it could be something entirely new you never know, untill I see actuall confermation I'm not gonna believe it.

No...You can play Japanese games on an English account...PS3s aren't region-locked...:/

Don't worry, they will. It was in the secret message to DDD. :]

Yea,I think that they should release it because of the secret message too :)

Regardless of whether or this particular game is ReMIX I'm sure that one will be localized, if not next year than by 2014. I'm exited for that because it means we'll finally get Final Mix. It wouldn't make sense for them to remaster two different versions of the same game.

For 6 years the games weren't region locked but then they region locked Persona 4 randomly, knowing our luck with KH (No MOM edition, no RE:COM, no decent merchandise) seems likely they'd region lock it just to further encourage our collective suicide...

Persona 4: Arena was a very very rare case, and for business reasons. It probably wont happen again with another PS3 game. (thankfully)

It's a japon-only game.

We won't have it... Damn'

I agree with Keysofblades, it was just announced in Japan only, it didn't say it was FOR Japan only, it will be announced for us in a few months, I'm predicting at E3 2013, or a little earlier.

This has gotten out of hand.

IT WAS ANNOUNCED IN JAPAN ONLY.

Give them some time and it should be released worldwide. :)

Yeah, I'm afraid I misunderstood the new I saw somewhere else ! ^^'

Then, if this game is to be worldwide, I can't wait for an européenne announcement. =)

Yeah, I'm afraid I misunderstood the new I saw somewhere else ! ^^'

Then, if this game is to be worldwide, I can't wait for an européenne announcement. =)

A few minor sources have said to be "only Japanese release." A ton of people misread it not realizing it was announced at the Tokyo Game Show. I doubt anyone (maybe some) at the Game Show would care about the announcement for overseas release which concluded to some people that HD 1.5 is only for the Japanese market. Plus it would be a big blunder if they didn't since it's been 10 years since Kingdom Hearts was first released in the US.

It probably depends on how well the collection sells in Japan. If they're satisfied with the Japanese sales numbers than it will be localized. If they aren't, it won't, simple as that. Given the immense popularity of the series I have no doubt that the remake will sell enough copies to warrant an international release.

It probably depends on how well the collection sells in Japan. If they're satisfied with the Japanese sales numbers than it will be localized. If they aren't, it won't, simple as that. Given the immense popularity of the series I have no doubt that the remake will sell enough copies to warrant an international release.

No. They won't wait until that long after releasing the game before they start to localize it

Idk maybe epic mickey or something? Disney doesn't give as much love to KH as it used to.

I thought Disney games weren't good as they could and then cam Square Soft up with these idea of mixing things up. :huh:

the most games Disney has made are games to films or series

only games like Epic Mickey are "game only"

BUT...they make full localizations => dub and sub

Micky Epic 2 gets different dubs like German etc because it's a musical at some parts of the game

so you can hear how "Mad Doctor" sings ;)

and I don't understand why Disney doesn't help us to get a localization like in KH I and II

they forbid things like "no use of Deep Jungle" or "no fighting game (Dissidia)" but...you see...no Re:CoM and no dubs (German, French, Spanish) for Europe anymore :(

the HD ReMIX release and how it will be localized in the west will depend on:

- does SE want to release it outside Japan?

- does SE want to make only the big money or that we also can enjoy the games? (small localization or full localization ?)

- does Disney want a localization like KH I and II? => "high Disney quality"

etc

Edited by Mila