Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
lizzie1238

Kingdom Hearts HD ReMIX confirmed for the west?!

According to Business Insider, Disney Interactive's CFO Jay Rasulo explained that next year would see two big releases, one of which hadn't been announced yet.

He said, "We start the year right out with a big title "Epic Mickey 2," and another big title that hasn't been announced yet, but coming mid-year, and continuing to grow in the social space."

While Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix has technically been announced, it hasn't been for the West and Business Industry definitely seems to think it's the most likely candidate given that none of the studio's upcoming movie slate really carry enough weight to justify the "big" prefix in terms of game tie-ins.

http://m.ca.ign.com/articles/2012/09/25/report-kingdom-hearts-15-coming-west-next-year

Edited by lizzie1238

IGN are reporting it as fact that it's Kingdom Hearts 1.5, therefore it must be true, because IGN would know!

They really need to ditch report, and change it to rumor. Title implys it's confirmed :/

Edited by Tsunamo

IGN are reporting it as fact that it's Kingdom Hearts 1.5, therefore it must be true, because IGN would know!

They really need to ditch report, and change it to rumor. Title implys it's confirmed :/

Just this once I will go with something IGN says.

You don't need a Japenese PS3 account to play it xD You can use your own account.

You don't need a Japenese PS3 account to play it xD You can use your own account.

I know!! But if you have a Japanese Account, you can get it early!!! xD I'm so pumped I can't wait anymore!! lol

Full on having to do the Never-Eat-Shredded-Wheat thing mentally to figure out in i'm in the west or if that's far west (America).

Until it's announced I wouldn't set my heart on anything. SE seems to have a habit of building up my hopes and smashing them.

It doesn't matter if it comes out to Europe or not. If it doesn't, you could just import it from the US since PS3s aren't region-locked.

I know but if they are going to release it in America they should do it for Europr too...

No...You can play Japanese games on an English account...PS3s aren't region-locked...:/

I know but if they are going to release it in America they should do it for Europr too...

Don't worry, they will. It was in the secret message to DDD. :]

Can't think of any other big Disney game titles coming out next year (and I'm usually on top of that stuff) so... 1.5 HD ReMIX coming out summer 2013 confirmed?

If they're referring to the PC Browser game with their "social place" comment (and not something like Club Penguin :P) then that's good too. Nice to see the Mouse House really acknowledging the series for once.

It doesn't matter if it comes out to Europe or not. If it doesn't, you could just import it from the US since PS3s aren't region-locked.

For 6 years the games weren't region locked but then they region locked Persona 4 randomly, knowing our luck with KH (No MOM edition, no RE:COM, no decent merchandise) seems likely they'd region lock it just to further encourage our collective suicide...

Yeah, I honestly won't be surprised either. It'll be complete bullshit because I'd want to import it since waiting 3-4 months extra for the English version is also utter bullshit.