Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kevin_Keyblade

KH Final Mix in America? *Possible Spoilers*

41 members have voted

1. 1. It is Possible?

• Yes
    • No

Everybody knows that the Final Mixes are only avaiable in Japan..... so it is possible that the KH Final Mix will be in America for the HD Collection? or Just the normal KH with HD? IIf the Final Mix would be released in America will be amazing! But I have that question when I thought more about this.... What do you think? The KH Final Mix would be released in America the next year seriously?

How is this a spoiler? It's just speculation of a localized release.

And yes, it is entirely possible.

sorry it's just I don't have clear the concept about the "spoiler" but What do you think about this?

sorry it's just I don't have clear the concept about the "spoiler" but What do you think about this?

I can honestly say there's a big possibility that it will be localized. Something like this is too big to keep in Japan.

They'll probably do like what they did with Final Fantasy X's PAL release and include all the new content but have it just called "Kingdom Hearts" or "Kingdom Hearts HD".

I reckon Re:Chain of Memories' first release in PAL regions is a much bigger deal though.

If we get the collection too ( which im sure we will ) we better get the firetrucking final mix versions or i prolly wont be buying the collection.

Exactly. Now that there's hope of Final Mixes getting localized it would be wrong not to release them.

Watch SE pull a douchie move and remove the FM content. ¬3¬

No but seriously, I am hoping and praying that they release everything Japan is getting, overseas. We have a bigger KH fanbase anyway. Like, all of Japan's fanbase can't even fill half of the rest of the world's fanbase....no bonus points? ;w;

I see it being released with that NA. Hopefully even worldwide. The people who haven't played it yet could use it.

Edited by Keysofblades

It seems people in the US are only giving a damn if it comes to America, where we in Europe didn't even get RE:COM, MoM edition, AR cards (at first), or any decent merchandise and the majority of us are saying we want it in all regions. Nice to know people support other players and not just care about themselves >.>

It should come to ALL regions (Including PAL) since the secret message hinted at it in ALL versions of KH3D.

It seems people in the US are only giving a damn if it comes to America, where we in Europe didn't even get RE:COM, MoM edition, AR cards (at first), or any decent merchandise and the majority of us are saying we want it in all regions. Nice to know people support other players and not just care about themselves >.>

It should come to ALL regions (Including PAL) since the secret message hinted at it in ALL versions of KH3D.

Usually , a lot of people mean the collective international fanbases outside of Japan when wondering if it'll get released outside of Japan.(Since Japan usually gets EVERYTHING ) ..I think its kinda presumptious to assume all Americans think about are ourselves because Ive seen plenty of us agreeing EVERYONE should get it. Just sayin'

Usually , a lot of people mean the collective international fanbases outside of Japan when wondering if it'll get released outside of Japan.(Since Japan usually gets EVERYTHING ) ..I think its kinda presumptious to assume all Americans think about are ourselves because Ive seen plenty of us agreeing EVERYONE should get it. Just sayin'

I didn't say all, I said the majority, and in comparison to the topics it agrees with that.

"It would be really dumb for Square not to bring KH Remix here"

"Is KH 1.5 going to be released in the US?"

"KH Final Mix in America?"

Are all talking about it going to the US as their primary concern, whereas the only topic that mentions Europe (bar the few people in the comments who say it should come to all regions) includes America in it's plea. (the west)

I didn't say all, I said the majority, and in comparison to the topics it agrees with that.

"It would be really dumb for Square not to bring KH Remix here"

"Is KH 1.5 going to be released in the US?"

"KH Final Mix in America?"

Are all talking about it going to the US as their primary concern, whereas the only topic that mentions Europe (bar the few people in the comments who say it should come to all regions) includes America in it's plea. (the west)

I think when most people make these topics they are asking if its coming from where they are from .If they are from America, they will ask about America, If they were from Europe they would ask about Europe . To make it about countries being selfish and not supporting other countries just isnt true .I think you look too deep into it . If we had people saying, "I hope America gets it and thats all I give a firetruck about " you might have a point .But peoples main concern in general is if ANYONE ELSE would get it bc Japan gets a lot of things exclusively .

I hope that it get released almost simulataneously in NA, EU, and JP. If you thinkg about it, they already have the all the dub work done, except for a few snipits for the FM bits, and they could just get the cast to do that now while they're still remastering. IDK if that logic works, but I hope it does xD

I think when most people make these topics they are asking if its coming from where they are from .If they are from America, they will ask about America, If they were from Europe they would ask about Europe . To make it about countries being selfish and not supporting other countries just isnt true .I think you look too deep into it . If we had people saying, "I hope America gets it and thats all I give a firetruck about " you might have a point .But peoples main concern in general is if ANYONE ELSE would get it bc Japan gets a lot of things exclusively .

Only a few people are pointing out that that is their concern though, that both regions outside Japan get it.

As a EU player having got interested in the series when the GBA was dead, then have RE:COM released everywhere cept here and after spending a year trying to find swap magic (impossible) to play an imported copy to see people not include PAL regions in their reasoning is beyond annoying. It's not very difficult for someone to include the few extra characters of "bring it to PAL regions as well" in their arguments of getting it in the US.

Only a few people are pointing out that that is their concern though, that both regions outside Japan get it.

As a EU player having got interested in the series when the GBA was dead, then have RE:COM released everywhere cept here and after spending a year trying to find swap magic (impossible) to play an imported copy to see people not include PAL regions in their reasoning is beyond annoying. It's not very difficult for someone to include the few extra characters of "bring it to PAL regions as well" in their arguments of getting it in the US.

Once again you are looking too deep into it .Its usually the person who is asking about the region they are from .Why should they have to about every other area by name ? That doesnt mean they don't care or sympathize with other regions if they ended up not getting it .( which i believe all regions will) .To make it about America being selfish is unfair .

Once again you are looking too deep into it .Its usually the person who is asking about the region they are from .Why should they have to about every other area by name ? That doesnt mean they don't care or sympathize with other regions if they ended up not getting it .( which i believe all regions will) .To make it about America being selfish is unfair .

I'm not saying America is selfish, just that it would be nice to have some actual acknowledgement of EU being included in other fans wishes.

Trust me I'm sure we are all in vast agreement that ALL of us internationally should get it .After all, we are all fans invested in the series sharing the same love no matter where we are from .It's what united us on this very site xD

Firetrucking qouta

They'll probably do like what they did with Final Fantasy X's PAL release and include all the new content but have it just called "Kingdom Hearts" or "Kingdom Hearts HD".

I reckon Re:Chain of Memories' first release in PAL regions is a much bigger deal though.

Or.......they could just call it "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX".

I really don't see what the logic is in not releasing the final mix as a remake in NA, they'd sorta be killing two birds with one stone which I would think is efficient, but maybe Nomura will troll us and be like "hey NA guise, we r releasing a KH HD remake for you but no final mix 4 u again" But I'm optimistic so I'll not hope for the latter lol.