Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ienzo88755

No remix for NA

The recent Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announcement was only for the Japanese market

Haha. The annoucement was for the Japanese version. We always get an English version annoucement later on. They're seperate annoucments.

And even if it isn't released outside of Japan we can easily import it as the PS3 is region free.

Haha. The annoucement was for the Japanese version. We always get an English version annoucement later on. Their seperate annoucments.

And even if it isn't released outside of Japan we can easily import it as the PS3 is region free.

The ps3 is region free, but they can still decide to region lock the game.

My memory is a little foggy so I'm probably wrong but, isn't Gamatsu the site that posted the rumor that development on Versus XIII had been cancelled or was that Gamasutra? No,wait, it was Kotaku. Nvm.

Edited by Sora_Kuno

I'm glad other people are noticing this and not jumping to conclusions or taking this out of context. It means the announcment at TGS was just for japan at this time. Nomura said remakes would be a way to introduce the KH series to a new generation and to give the hardcore fans KH on the PS3 while we wait for KH 3. Excluding NA, EU and others would not be smart. We will get this guys KH does real good in other parts of the world. A american and european release will come just wait.

huh well lets see here there are so many things wrong with this, first off like everyone said they announce the game for japan seperate than from over seas, and second, its a rumor, might I refer you back to the rumor of Versus being canclled, and third, really? that quote just seems just no it is screaming at me saying FAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and just come on really, if you where talking to a Square rep you would ask more than just that and I'm sure they would've said more its just like I said this is just screaming fake to me