Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
goodman2008

Will Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Be....

So far, no KH game has been on the downloadable, so it's doubtful.

Also, we don't even know if the game will be released outside of Japan...

Edited by hatok

yes thats what i was thinking cuz god of war hd collection was for cd and psn

God of War is owned by Sony

Kingdom Hearts is a Square Enix affair, completely separate rules apply.

So far, no KH game has been on the downloadable, so it's doubtful.

Also, we don't even know if the game will be released outside of Japan...

There's a high chance that the HD collection will make it overseas seeing as how it would be a huge money opportunity for Square-Enix. Plus, there are more KH fans in America and Europe than there are in Japan. SO I doubt Square would ignore all of its NA and EU fans. it would be a bad move on their part.

There's a high chance that the HD collection will make it overseas seeing as how it would be a huge money opportunity for Square-Enix. Plus, there are more KH fans in America and Europe than there are in Japan. SO I doubt Square would ignore all of its NA and EU fans. it would be a bad move on their part.

Yes it would. So would not porting the Final Mixes, or not giving Europe CoM. Or not localizing Type 0, or announcing Versus XIII five years before actually entering full production of it, or making the least loved Final Fantasy into a trilogy.

Let's just say I have a healthy skepticism

Yes it would. So would not porting the Final Mixes, or not giving Europe CoM. Or not localizing Type 0, or announcing Versus XIII five years before actually entering full production of it, or making the least loved Final Fantasy into a trilogy.

Let's just say I have a healthy skepticism

I'm sure KH1FM will be ported to the NA and EU audiences nw since the JPN version of the HD Colletion will have the Jap voices in it. As for the localization of Type-0, I'll admit that Square gave a big tease with he whole "Hey guys FF Type-0 will be localized but we're not going to bother translating anything". That was a real "f*ck you" to the fans who loves the FF franchise. And as for versus XIII, all I can say to you on that is to just be patient. There's no need to complain about how long it's taking. There are other games that can keep you waiting for Versus XIII. The wait will pay off.

I'm sure KH1FM will be ported to the NA and EU audiences nw since the JPN version of the HD Colletion will have the Jap voices in it. As for the localization of Type-0, I'll admit that Square gave a big tease with he whole "Hey guys FF Type-0 will be localized but we're not going to bother translating anything". That was a real "f*ck you" to the fans who loves the FF franchise. And as for versus XIII, all I can say to you on that is to just be patient. There's no need to complain about how long it's taking. There are other games that can keep you waiting for Versus XIII. The wait will pay off.

If you had seen any of my previous posts about versus, you would know I'm one of the most patient people on the subject. I don't care how long it takes for Versus to come out, I have plenty of other great games to play in the mean time, my point is that it was a bad decision on Square's part to announce it so early

And sure, if we get 1.5 (Which I think we will) we'll get Final Mix and Europeans will get CoM... but it doesn't make keeping it from us in the first place a good idea

Of course there are more fans in America and Europe. I mean, look at Japan, it's suck a tiny COUNTRY while America and Europe are CONTINENTS. And that's a weka argument, I mean, KHFM and KH2FM+ weren't release outside Japan, even though Square could've made a lot of money. But I personally think they will make it anyways, we're talking about big profits.