Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Robbie the Wise

Dr. Xehanort's Sessions

How does one like Rob steal a persons body? He needs to know before he dies.

Well I hope you like being inside young boys, I have a variety of young males in which you can choose from, private message me for further details. Edited by devereauxr

why do all your plans fail?Posted Image

Posted Image

FIRETRUCKING FRIENDSHIP HACKS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WHY CAN'T THOSE KIDS LEAVE ME ALONE.

I apologize I lost my composure there for a minute, I repeat don't ask me about my plans.

What do you perscribe for a bad case of the claw?

Posted Image

There is nothing wrong with a good case of the claw it is a refined form of art, a means in which I often express my pent up emotions. Although it does pay a heavy contribution to my arthritis. Edited by devereauxr

Being a doctor, do you prescribe yourself any medications for your male pattern baldness? I hear in the future all your hair falls off, but then again I've never time traveled and I'm not a doctor so what do I know?

Meh I really don't worry about that sort thing if this body gets old I just find the next strapping young lad and take his body.

Dr. Xehanort, why is your Nobody's name Mansex? Is it because you like to get inside lots of little boys, we all know it was definitely intentional but why?

Old joke is old.

Go sit in the corner.