Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
rodx

Ways of nintendo fans forgive 1.5 exclusivity

hi everybody , first , this topic is not for console wars

my toughts :

Kingdom Hearts 3D final mix + with full remake of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (nomura said if not have plans for 3D final mix , but they can change is mind )

Kingdom Hearts 3 multiplatform PS3 and Wii U (1.5 exclusivity don't say nothing , is only part of sony strategy after cut the PS3 ability of read PS2 games ) (urrr durr herpderp the numeral titles is sony exclusives )

2013 = KH 1.5

2014 = KH 2.5 and KH 3D final mix +

early 2015 = KH 3

what is your opinion ?

Omg They will never release any other nintendo games for kh lol . And if they do kh3d fm which i doubt it . it would be the only exception to another kh game for a nintendo consol . But really i dont want any other KH games on nintendo. I think its about time it came back to a PS consol

Omg They will never release any other nintendo games for kh lol . And if they do kh3d fm which i doubt it . it would be the only exception to another kh game for a nintendo consol . But really i dont want any other KH games on nintendo. I think its about time it came back to a PS consol

Wait, what? What makes you say that? Currently, there are an equal number of KH games for Sony and Nintendo platforms. There's nothing that says there won't be more Nintendo stuff.

I honestly don't even know.

Don't you think you're giving it a bit too much thought?

Besides, I don't think we really need a full HD remake of Days. Its cutscenes are being remade

I honestly don't even know.

Don't you think you're giving it a bit too much thought?

Besides, I don't think we really need a full HD remake of Days. Its cutscenes are being remade

why the hate about Wii U release ? I only saying a multiplatform release not exclusive .

Why would they remake 358/2 Days later when right now they're remaking it into cutscenes only? And why bundle it with DDD of all games? That just seems like a strange bundle to me.

the trailer said : KH 358/2 Days Theater mode edition it may mean something ...

Edited by rodx

I think if they were gonna make KH3 multiplatform (which I highly doubt, they only spread the same game across multiple platforms when they're remastering them) they'd also include the newer Xbox 720.

PS3 is cheaper and has a number of good games already available on it, plus you can watch blu-rays, if you're into them.

I bought a PS3 when I had saved the money (my family couldn't get me one, no one would hire me, so I had to wait til I was doing A-levels and getting EMA, so I only got one last January), and I figured it was a cert it would come out on PS3, if not and it took a really long time, then PS4, but not multi-platform.

KH3 is supposed to be on PS3 like KH HD. The changes for other consoles are alot smaller now for KH3.

Little chance for WiiU but will never come on Xbox.

Edited by KH4Real

Lets see not counting mix, and remakes (except for re coded) so far it's been

Kh Ps

CoM Game boy

KhII Ps

Days Ds

Bbs Psp

Re coded Ds

3D 3Ds

so it seems more of the original installments (over seas as coded was a phone game originally in japan) have been Nintendo...so 3 being ps would be fine as long as the next one is nintendo to keep the pattern.

why the hate about Wii U release ? I only saying a multiplatform release not exclusive .

Why would they remake 358/2 Days later when right now they're remaking it into cutscenes only? And why bundle it with DDD of all games? That just seems like a strange bundle to me.

the trailer said : KH 358/2 Days Theater mode edition it may mean something ...

I'm pretty sure they said that because the "Game Edition" is already out on the DS.

To be honest. I would appreciate a Final Mix of KH3D... Even if it would be Japan Only, most likely o.o

^-- Won't happen.

I love Nintendo but I also hate the Wii U, shoot me.

Just get a PS3. It's cheaper.

Cheaper than what?

To be honest. I would appreciate a Final Mix of KH3D... Even if it would be Japan Only, most likely o.o

^-- Won't happen.

I love Nintendo but I also hate the Wii U, shoot me.

Cheaper than what?

Cheaper than Wii U

Lets see not counting mix, and remakes (except for re coded) so far it's been

Kh Ps

CoM Game boy

KhII Ps

Days Ds

Bbs Psp

Re coded Ds

3D 3Ds

so it seems more of the original installments (over seas as coded was a phone game originally in japan) have been Nintendo...so 3 being ps would be fine as long as the next one is nintendo to keep the pattern.

Your pattern is a bit flawed. It doesn't include re:Chain of Memories, a game that originated on a Nintendo platform but wasn't remade for one. Why would you count re:Coded and not re:CoM? And the pattern itself dissolves at the end since Nintendo saw two KH games. Here's the way I see it:

Playstation releases:

KH1, KH1 FM

re:CoM

KHII, KHII FM

BBS, BBS FM

Nintendo releases:

Chain of Memories

358/2 Days

re:Coded

Dream Drop Distance

These two lists are not created equal. Out of the 4 titles Nintendo has held on its consoles, one has been remade in a superior fashion for a non-Nintendo platform (re:CoM), one is being boiled down to its cutscenes for plot coherency (358/2 Days), and one is virtually unnecessary to the rest of the Kingdom Hearts canon (re:Coded). Only one, DDD, remains integral to the story, features comparable gameplay to a console iteration, and is represented solely on a Nintendo system.

I'm not against bringing the series to the Wii U...so long as the same game comes out for the Playstation. But the series's home is on Sony's system. If you've experienced any of the main plot before DDD, it was on a Playstation system.

What I'm confused about is the 3D Final Mix "+." What's the + there for? KH2 FM + was just KH2 FM. The + meant it was bundled with Re: CoM, so I'm hoping you at least have something to go with the idea of placing the + there.

What I'm confused about is the 3D Final Mix "+." What's the + there for? KH2 FM + was just KH2 FM. The + meant it was bundled with Re: CoM, so I'm hoping you at least have something to go with the idea of placing the + there.

because the 358/2 days remake .