Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
khfan02

Regarding the HD remake

How will we know for sure that the HD remake for US will have FM in it? I mean I'd be peaved if they give us just the original kh1. They said years back that FM will never come to America so that got me thinking whether they'd actually goth through with FM in the US HD remake.

We will know if it is the fm version by whether or not Xemnas is in it as a boss.

I think that it would be a waste of time for them to take out the fm stuff for our version.

Overall, it would be a bad move for them if they went out of thier way to remove content.

Edited by Keysofblades

Well thats the thing , we dont know for sure . But Nomura has said things and changed his mind many times . Nomura logic usually makes no sense .That said , I hope we do get the final mix version .It would be shitty not to get it .

Edited by Flaming Lea

We will know if it is the fm version by whether or not Xemnas is in it as a boss.

I think that it would be a waste of time for them to take out the fm stuff for our version.

Overall, it would be a bad move for them if they went out of thier way to remove content.

Technically they would need to add some voice acting and English translations for the extra content in the English version. They may not want to do that and just leave us without that content. That would suck.

Technically they would need to add some voice acting and English translations for the extra content in the English version. They may not want to do that and just leave us without that content. That would suck.

Well they can have the content without the voice acting. I'm just saying they would be going out of thier way to actually remove the final mix stuff.

Yeah, it would make no sense for them to REMOVE the final mix stuff when the release it here. That would be extra work. I mean, usually final mix comes out after its released in the US, and inlcudes extra stuff that was only in the U.S. version plus even more extra stuff. They wouldn't take out the final mix content just to spite us, that would make no sense.

Of course, when it comes to dubbing, I suppose there could be problems...was the final mix cutscenes in english? This might be part of the question of whether or not they use old audio versus redubbing it in english with the current voices.

Recoding a game for release on a different platform is much, much harder than it seems. They would be saving time by basing it off the Japanese release and changing the Audio back to English. I'm pretty sure it will be the Final Mix version.

Nope, the new scenes in FM either don't have dialog, or use spliced lines from the English version, so we're set in that department.

one things for sure sephiroth is not gonna make me cry this time

Him being voiced by Lance Bass always makes me cry.

Exactly, I don't see how people don't get that. owo

I don't keep up with all of it cause we never got it, so I didn't know. Just sayin'

It takes a lot more effort to remove the data from a game than to just leave it in.

That's why so much deleted/scraped data can be seen, people can see it in the game files as it's a real pain to remove.

Alternatively they could remaster KH1 after FM but I doubt they'd go through all the effort of making KHFM HD and then having to make KH1 HD.

It just seems logical to keep it in, and economical.

If they are going to make a NA release, why would they bother editing it? The only thing they'll do, if they do anything at all, is the voice acting and make an English version. They could add stuff, put they wouldn't remove a secret boss. Why would they anyway? Just to piss us off and spend their times?

"American fans already had too much fun in KH3D, now they can't battle against Xemnas. It'll be their punishment"

tutti frutti. Even though Square has the Final mixes as Japan exclusives, I think that it's stupid that for the HD collection in Japan to have it, but should it be released in other regions, not to release it for the collection outside of Japan. It's pretty crazy to pick and choose where you want to sell your product, which is something I find to be the best way to limit how much money a company makes. If KHFM is released outside of Japane with the collection, I would be more inclined to get the game. If not, then I'm less likely to get the game.