Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nafees Rahman

KH3D Ok proud level one playtrough is hard.. HELP ME ;W;

Yeah so like tht title says im really struggling hockomonkey riku versions a bitch he just kills me even though I have two drop me nots I need tips for the entire game...

Hockomonkey?.................................Well first off u should TRAIN and then get more dreameaters abilities.And study which fighting styles u r good at and how each enemy moves/fights and weak points.Also collect the treasures and just take ur time.(my way,not sure if it'll work) Edited by OkashiraKenrex

Only Proud Mode? This should be easy, especially with TWO Drop Me Not's. Unless you're skipping every single monster and skipping training your Dream Eaters. Otherwise you will never get finished with the game on Standard Mode let alone Proud. If you pre-ordered the game and got R&R Seal then you already have one of the best Dream Eaters in the game. If not find the AR card on Google or something. I recommend at least a L3 Dream Eater ally and you should be at least L4. Hope this helps :D

You guys all seem to ignore the "level one" in the title. Unless "train" and "L4" don't mean what I think =S

Train your dream eaters means earn them link points which are gotten from killing enemies. You can do this in a level one run.

Train your dream eaters means earn them link points which are gotten from killing enemies. You can do this in a level one run.

It wasn't explicitly stated, sorry. It just sounded like general "level up and learn how to play the game advice" to me. This wouldn't be wrong, but I remember seeing the original poster's posts about having played through the game 6 times and looking for new challenges. Just wanted to make sure there is no miscommunication and he receives the advice he's looking for.

Thanks for clarifying this for me!

It wasn't explicitly stated, sorry. It just sounded like general "level up and learn how to play the game advice" to me. This wouldn't be wrong, but I remember seeing the original poster's posts about having played through the game 6 times and looking for new challenges. Just wanted to make sure there is no miscommunication and he receives the advice he's looking for.

Thanks for clarifying this for me!

Don't be risky. That's all I can say.

And good luck with the Final Bosses.

Only Proud Mode? This should be easy, especially with TWO Drop Me Not's. Unless you're skipping every single monster and skipping training your Dream Eaters. Otherwise you will never get finished with the game on Standard Mode let alone Proud. If you pre-ordered the game and got R&R Seal then you already have one of the best Dream Eaters in the game. If not find the AR card on Google or something. I recommend at least a L3 Dream Eater ally and you should be at least L4. Hope this helps :D

Hockomonkey?.................................Well first off u should TRAIN and then get more dreameaters abilities.And study which fighting styles u r good at and how each enemy moves/fights and weak points.Also collect the treasures and just take ur time.(my way,not sure if it'll work)

Aw crap I accidentally got up to level two would it be ok to do level two?

Well would it? ;W; Sorry just wonderin if level two sounds as awesome as one..

Well, that's double the level... do you want to be a pro or a scrub?

In all seriousness this time though, it's up to you. Level two probably isn't any easier than one, but one just looks a lot cleaner. And to be honest, if that happened to me, I'd restart/reload immediately. Couldn't fall asleep at night knowing about that...

Your best bet to defeat Hockomonkey with these restrictions is to use Ballon and defend/avoid as many attacks as possible. You can also use other commands when you have an opening.

You might struggle against Hockomonkey and Wargoyle, but after that you should be good to go (okay, the final bosses may also give you some troubles, but by that time you will have a lot of abilities unlocked).

I guess the main problem in the first two worlds will be the lack of good abilities from your Spirits. After leveling your Spirits for a while you should have no further problems.

I've just completed KH3D in Critical Mode Level 1 three days ago, so I know what I'm talking about! ;)

Edited by AirbagVII

Staying in Level 1 is a restriction that you can apply to your game file, so it can be more challenging to play through the game once again

It's a great way to test your limits and it makes you think more carefully on how to approach certain enemies (even regular Dream Eaters).

After you beat the game once, you can start a new game and load your previous save file (aka your "complete game save file"). From the many bonuses you obtain by doing this, you also obtain a support ability called "EXP Zero", which prevents you from gaining any EXP.

If you activate this ability right at the begining of the game you can stay with Lvl 1 throughout the whole game with both Sora and Riku.

As I said, it's a way to test your limits, it's not mandatory. People only activate it if they want to.

In my case, I've just completed playing the game in Critical Mode Lvl 1 a few days ago and, even if it was really hard to do so, the challenge and the feeling of completion were great! :)

After you beat the game once, you can start a new game and load your previous save file (aka your "complete game save file"). From the many bonuses you obtain by doing this, you also obtain a support ability called "EXP Zero", which prevents you from gaining any EXP.

Minor thing, but I'm pretty sure I had that ability when I started a completely fresh game on Proud.

Minor thing, but I'm pretty sure I had that ability when I started a completely fresh game on Proud.

You do. I think they were talking about critical mode's level one.

They were. What's your point though?

My point is that you are correct. You do get proud mode's Zero exp ability on your first playthrough in proud mode.

Edited by Keysofblades

My point is that you are correct. You do get proud mode's Zero exp ability on your first playthrough in proud mode.

I see. Sorry for the confusion. From your previous reply I kind of got the idea you implied I didn't catch what they where talking about while I was just correcting a slight mistake someone made, to avoid misinformation. I don't think of "picking a difficulty" as "unlocking Zero EXP", it's just there from at least Proud. The post I originally quoted made it sound like it was exclusive to Critical, which might be true for other titles, but not for this one.

Thanks for your confirmation about the ability.

Edited by lazyAfternoon