Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

HD 1.5 ReMIX appears in Famitsu Weekly (w/ Nomura interview, hints at KH2 HD)

Any thoughts on an overseas release? If not it doesn't really matter to me since the PS3 is region-free and I can import. (Although I won't enjoy the japanese version anywhere near as close to an English release.)

Edited by blinxhero

Any thoughts on an overseas release? If not it doesn't really matter to me since the PS3 is region-free and I can import. (Although I won't enjoy the japanese version anywhere near as close to an English release.)

ignore the bloody double post

i honestly think i will import it even if it comes here just because i am so excited

Noooo seriously we were so close to getting a full remake of 358/2days but now just cutscenes cause Nomura didnt have enough time:( is anyone else as annoyed as i am?

i honestly think i will import it even if it comes here just because i am so excited

I might import it too, even if I don't understand much Japanese.

Noooo seriously we were so close to getting a full remake of 358/2 days but now just cutscenes cause Nomura didnt have enough time:( is anyone else as annoyed as i am?

It is a bit disappointing, if only because at this rate it won't be possible to own all the KH games on one console (in glorious HD).

Wait, so Re:CoM will only be in the form of cutscenes in the HD 1.5 ReMix? What the fudge!! :/

but when 1.5 was announced they said both Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories would both have Trophy suport, I don't see how you can get tropies in CoM if it's only in cutscenes.

Why do people want a remake to Days? Sure the multiplayer would be fun but that whole game was fairly repetitive. Story was fine though.

I actually found myself watching the cutscenes more than actually playing it..... Ok my 60+ hrs spent on it would tell say otherwise but I dunno.

Then again Days is the only game not to have another version of it....

Roxas eating ice cream with Axel, Roxas eating ice cream with Axel, Roxas eating ice cream with Axel, Roxas eating ice cream with Axel, Roxas eating ice cream alone, Xion screaming at Riku, Roxas eating ice cream alone, Roxas eating ice cream with Xion, Roxas eating ice cream with Xion, Roxas eating ice cream with Axel and Xion, Roxas eating ice cream with Axel and Xion, Roxas eating ice cream with Axel and Xion, Roxas eating ice cream with Axel, Roxas eating ice cream with Axel, Roxas eating ice cream alone, Roxas running away and having a last conversation with Saix as well as Axel, Roxas fighting Xion and then Riku. Credits.

My thoughts exactly.

I seriously hope that the new dubbed scenes will include EVERY member of the Organization (yes, even the ones who are defeated in CoM), and I'll be really disappointed if they don't. I'd really love to see new scenes with the Organization. I love everyone of them. I know most fans care only about Axel and Roxas, but the others are cool too... I'm not asking much, jus a small new scene for each one of them and I'll be as happy as a child who has just received a brand new toy xD

Please Nomura, this time remember that the Organization is made of 13 peolpe!!

goldpanner has translated more details from http://hokanko-alt.ldblog.jp/archives/67701070.html

PS3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX: A restart for the series? KH Browser Game: Story doesn't matter much?

A short interview with Mr. Nomura has been published. It seems that KH2 will 'of course' be done, too?

Outline

- 2013 release

- Retail Price TBA

-Director: Tetsuya Nomura

-Co-Director: Tai Yasue

-Producer: Rie Nishi

-Kingdom Hearts Final Mix: Japanese langage HD remaster

-Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories: HD remaster of the full remake of the GBA title

ETA: This means a HD remaster of the title Re:CoM, which was a full PS2 remake of the BGA title Chain of Memories

-Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Video volume consisting of cutscenes fully remade in HD

-Some of the character models have been replaced with the new ones from KH3D? KH3D aside, some characters have still had model changes

-Kingdom Hearts for PC Browser will be a free to play title with purchasable items in which you adventure with your customised avatar

Interview

Some parts of the short interview with director Mr. Tetsuya Nomura. (TN: I wasn't sure whether these snippets were direct quotes or paraphrasing, so I went with third person!)

-Before turning to the conclusion of the present series, the 'Seeker of Darkness Chronicles' (same as what has been called the Xehanort Chronicles up until now), he wanted to bring the whole story up until KHII together.

-The two titles included as games will have trophy support. The controls in KH1 have been modified to be a little closer to the ones in KH2.

-He thought about making a full remake of 358/2 Days like Re:CoM, but that would have delayed starting work on the new title, so he included it in the form of something like a theatre mode. 70% of the main story has been put to video with freshly-recorded voicing, and they are currently working on around 100 scenes.

-KH for browser is not a title with an emphasis on story, but they are working in a set-up. You can enjoy the content as something completely separate from the main series. The card battling is different from Re:CoM. They are filling this title with new elements for this type of customisation-based title.

-(Regarding a HD version of KH2 and up) it would be unnatural not to.

-He thinks that because the series so far has been scattered over different consoles, there have been people who found it difficult to access sequels. Seeing as you will now be able to enjoy the story in HD quality right from the beginning, he would absolutely love for those who haven't played yet to do so. Even those who have already played it all may make new discoveries regarding foreshadowing and lines that reference previous lines and such. He would be happy if this title turns out to be a 'restart' for the series.

I think it means that 70% of Days made it into KH HD, and the remaining 30% did not.

the other 30% being the actual gameplay /shot

That's kinda what I was thinking but...Idk. @w@

Days was never about the gameplay, I admit it. I actually got angry sometimes cause I would have to play through missions to get the next cutscene. I love Days for the story, and it seems like now it is going to be presented in a way that flows better, like an actual movie. This pleases and excites me.

My thoughts exactly.

I seriously hope that the new dubbed scenes will include EVERY member of the Organization (yes, even the ones who are defeated in CoM), and I'll be really disappointed if they don't. I'd really love to see new scenes with the Organization. I love everyone of them. I know most fans care only about Axel and Roxas, but the others are cool too... I'm not asking much, jus a small new scene for each one of them and I'll be as happy as a child who has just received a brand new toy xD

Please Nomura, this time remember that the Organization is made of 13 peolpe!!

(All of) Organization XIII fan as well, huh?

Edit: What the- Aren't you that person on YouTube that made tributes to pairs of Organization members? Your username looks familiar...

Edited by Rinax