Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JTD95

Tetsuya Nomura interview appears in October 4 Famitsu (screens + translation)

These look so beautiful!!!! 8D I need a tissue now ;~; Can't wait to cry at the end of Days HD,.if it's released worldwide

These look so beautiful!!!! 8D I need a tissue now ;~; Can't wait to cry at the end of Days HD,.if it's released worldwide

Why are there the screenshots of the PC Browser game only in 4:3? It's gonna have widescreen support, right? I don't want to play it stretched on my fine laptop screen. D:

KHHD screenshots don't look that much different from regular KH screens... or at least the cutscene ones, other than them being in 16:9. Guess you only really notice the difference in HD. You can see the improvement in the gameplay screens though. Also, why no Re:CoM gameplay shots? I want to see how dat card system looks. :D

Why are there the screenshots of the PC Browser game only in 4:3? It's gonna have widescreen support, right? I don't want to play it stretched on my fine laptop screen. D:

Well, it plays in the web browser, so you're probably not going to play it full-screen. It'll just be a smaller window inside your browser window.

when it says all cutscenes will be in japanese, does that mean even if it's released elsewhere..? or are we assuming they'll get english voice actors if/when it's released overseas?

What they mean by that was in the original KHFM it had english voices for old cutscene with japanese subs. In KH HD it will have japanese voices with japanese subs. So when it comes out oversea (really low chance it won't come out oversea) it will have english voices for the US KH, and i would hope all the other language it came out for