Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH4Real

Kingdom Hearts HD special edition?

nah i don't think there will be, but for KH3 yes i bet there will be one.

Ohyeh. I see a PS4 special edition coming for KH3.

It seems all to be true lol. But KH3 must be already in development.

Well if this did happen it would most likely be Japan only, but even if it was available in America I wouldn't trade in my old ps3 just for a KH PS3. Not worth the effort just for a couple of repeated decals, which is most likely what it would have on it. Besides I'd get a KH handheld over a KH system only because I can take the handheld around and show it off. Can't do that with a console.

All the other HD collections for the PS3 didn't get a special bundle. What makes you think that would happen with the KH 1.5 HD Collection?

They did say mayby this will be a big title so who knows.

Jesus Crist, the game didnt even released and they're thinked this thing...

Well the news will reveal a few months before the game so we can think about it. Edited by KH4Real

If that is going to happen, i'm going to murder someone.

Except PS3s aren't region-locked and you can set them to any language so the only problem would be the extra $1-200 it would cost to import lol. : P

Well if this did happen it would most likely be Japan only, but even if it was available in America I wouldn't trade in my old ps3 just for a KH PS3. Not worth the effort just for a couple of repeated decals, which is most likely what it would have on it. Besides I'd get a KH handheld over a KH system only because I can take the handheld around and show it off. Can't do that with a console.

It WOULD be pretty legit to have a PS3 decked out in permanent KH decals for KH 3, though. xD

Except PS3s aren't region-locked and you can set them to any language so the only problem would be the extra $1-200 it would cost to import lol. : P

It's not that. I already have a PS3 and I don't want to can more money on a new awesome KH PS3. x-x

And finally when I have the money to actually but a KH Limited Edition bundle it doens't come out to the US. (3DS)

I mean, I was broke and I couldn't get the PSP one. I was so stoke when the 3DS one was announced. I was like "firetruck yea! I can get a KH 3DS!"