Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sigrun

Nomura comments about the future of Kingdom Hearts

thanks another spin-off at least he said that he wants to release a new KH game every year. Still wonder when its going to take place probably between bbs and KH1 maybe keyblade wars not seeing that happen probably another prequel for sure though.

Oh christ.

Do we really need another one?

Just get on with KH3. :/

Won't star Sora? A main character in the ongoing saga?

...Aqua? Erauqs?

Besides, what system will they put it on? PC?

^

Reconnect would involve Sora. So that's a no.

I dunno. Maybe it'll be another DS one, seeing as how well 358/2 Days was critically praised.

Or WiiWare. Or something like that. We'll see.

I have been replaying 358/2 Days and i noticed that gap and how it never really explains where axel went for those 20 days before he gets back to roxas. think about it, when sora enters the machine to bring back his memories roxas wakes up, which is when the castle oblivion operation has failed, roxas then continues on with missions until axel returns like 20 days later and doesnt say anything. so therefore what was he doing those 20(or something days) because theres no way in hell it took him that long to get back when they can open up portals going to anywhere. thats just my opinion so lets see how it pans out and i look forward to being proven wrong by someone ^_^

Maybe Kh3 is going to be released on two platforms. Maybe PS3 and PSP. Because i said PSP was because BbS is the most sold game in the KH history. That's only in Japan. Can't wait for the European release.

I have been replaying 358/2 Days and i noticed that gap and how it never really explains where axel went for those 20 days before he gets back to roxas. think about it, when sora enters the machine to bring back his memories roxas wakes up, which is when the castle oblivion operation has failed, roxas then continues on with missions until axel returns like 20 days later and doesnt say anything. so therefore what was he doing those 20(or something days) because theres no way in hell it took him that long to get back when they can open up portals going to anywhere. thats just my opinion so lets see how it pans out and i look forward to being proven wrong by someone ^_^

he was probley at castle oblivion analighting the memebers that might have betrayed the orgnaization look at marluxias and larxene they were gone along with zexion

he was probley at castle oblivion analighting the memebers that might have betrayed the orgnaization look at marluxias and larxene they were gone along with zexion

But all those people were dead by the time im talking about and it wouldnt take him 20 days to check that seeing as he can use one of the dark portals to travel instantly to places