Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xoblivionx13

Image My Beat Sketch

Hello again! It's another sketch from me, except this one is Beat :D It didn't turn out as well as I hoped it would, but it'll have to do for now >.< I'll probably draw another one when I get around to it. Anyway! Just click for a larger image (sorry it's super huge, I don't have an account where I upload pictures or artwork) and you'll see a rather large picture of Beat's face. Again I apologize for the size of the picture in the link and sorry if it's an inconvenience! Enjoy! :D I'm going to start a Joshua one tomorrow or Sunday ;D

post-39880-0-27139900-1349494096_thumb.jpg

The look in his eyes say, "I'm gunna pound dat SAT 2morrow! Yeah, I'll beat it down, bro! Colege, hear I come!"

LOL! Maybe if I stare at the SAT tomorrow and say that, it'll cower in fear and give me a good score in math xD

LOL! Maybe if I stare at the SAT tomorrow and say that, it'll cower in fear and give me a good score in math xD

dat math. I'm so glad that SAT is behind me. At least it's not the SAT IIs- those were awful, especially the Math II!

dat math. I'm so glad that SAT is behind me. At least it's not the SAT IIs- those were awful, especially the Math II!

O.O derp.....I'd fall over xD I usually get high numbers in Writing and Reading.....Math....ick. Let's just say I'm not the best T~T Edited by xoblivionx13

O.O derp.....I'd fall over xD I usually get high numbers in Writing and Reading.....Math....ick. Let's just say I'm not the best T~T

I love English, but my lowest score was reading, while math was in the middle and writing was the lowest the first time I took it and the highest the second time (near perfect, and I took it three times).

Between those and my ACTs, that's 22 hours of my life I'm never getting back... Plus studying.

I love English, but my lowest score was reading, while math was in the middle and writing was the lowest the first time I took it and the highest the second time (near perfect, and I took it three times).

Between those and my ACTs, that's 22 hours of my life I'm never getting back... Plus studying.

Me too! On the last test my Writing was the highest, next Reading, and lastly Math.....this is my 3rd try >.<

Never taken the ACTs before....O.O I get extended time (ADD and memory and concentration problems) so every section is doubled in time...and I've taken it twice already O______O Ahh my brain!!

Beat! I need your awesome confidence and epicness to do well!! xD

His hat looks like it's depressed, lol.

Lol, his sad little hat.

Me too! On the last test my Writing was the highest, next Reading, and lastly Math.....this is my 3rd try >.<

Never taken the ACTs before....O.O I get extended time (ADD and memory and concentration problems) so every section is doubled in time...and I've taken it twice already O______O Ahh my brain!!

Lol, his sad little hat.

yeah, it's making such a sad little face.

Just remember- it's better than cleaning elephant poop... nah... It's better than eating elephant poop.

You have the blessing of an SAT expert. Now- attend Harvard!

You impress me yet again dude. MOAR! xD

LOL thanks dude xD I'm starting a Joshua one later today or tomorrow. So much artwork for portfolio I need to do O______o Darn my procrastination! >n<

Just remember- it's better than cleaning elephant poop... nah... It's better than eating elephant poop.

You have the blessing of an SAT expert. Now- attend Harvard!

Whelp I can definitely say I have never tried cleaning elephant doo.....let alone eat it O.o Blah.

LOL the only way I'll attend Harvard is if I switched brains with a super genius medical doctor of rocket science and chemical bio engineering (just made that up, sounds like a pretty promising job).

I took it! Got back a hour ago....there's 7 hours I'll never get back. But I kept thinking of Beat and his confidence! Thanks! xD