Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

*fails uncontrollably*

I'm sick again. And my legs hurt. Gaaah.

Interesting school day thus far. We're raising Monarch caterpillars in Biology and ours got left at school over the weekend. When we checked on them, their milkweed was all shriveled up. We started with three. We could only find one. We named him/her (we'll find out after metamorphosis) Sai. It's short for Saiko because he was the best, and it sounds like psycho. I mean... He DID eat the other two caterpillars ._.

I also have a bunch of free time in photography so I photoshopped a chicken into this guys lap and now I'm here.

Interesting school day thus far. We're raising Monarch caterpillars in Biology and ours got left at school over the weekend. When we checked on them, their milkweed was all shriveled up. We started with three. We could only find one. We named him/her (we'll find out after metamorphosis) Sai. It's short for Saiko because he was the best, and it sounds like psycho. I mean... He DID eat the other two caterpillars ._.

I also have a bunch of free time in photography class so I photoshopped a chicken in this one guy's lap (I might share it here) and now I'm here

Oh, Hi.

I am Neko-chan, just call me Neko.

I am the current Queen of the Roleplaying section, however Silver Kuroki is above me only because he is a moderator.

I was also rewarded roleplayer of the year last year.

Just don't make me mad and you will be just fine.

If you want to learn how to roleplay, go to me. I shall teach you my waysss

Oh Wolf has already gotten me up to date with all of you. Well most of you. But I think I'll just be a regular of the role-player's thread. But thank you for the offer. :D

Oh, Hi.I am Neko-chan, just call me Neko.I am the current Queen of the Roleplaying section, however Silver Kuroki is above me only because he is a moderator.I was also rewarded roleplayer of the year last year.Just don't make me mad and you will be just fine.If you want to learn how to roleplay, go to me. I shall teach you my waysss

I have allowed Neko to serve as Queen, due to the fact she is one of the most established roleplayers, as she has said. I am High Lord Kuroi, otherwise known as Silver Kuroi.

Nice to meetcha, WillSoupo! Just call me Silver.

Just going to restate my position as Ninja Princess of Roleplaying because we're all stating our titles. Nice to meet ya Will, you can call me Yuffie or Emerald, whichever suits your fancy.