Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

So my boyfriend is going camping.Should I go with him.I have never gone camping

Up to you. I'd recommend you get an idea of what it'll be like. It can be kinda jarring, depending on how involving the camping will be.

My gosh you guys can put up a lot of stuff in one day. x.x

From what I can tell, there's been discussions on where someone lives and what they look like.

For my interpretation, I live California and have been for 19 years my whole life so far.  As for what I look like, being African-American, I have brown skin, black hair, brown eyes, about 5'9", and kind of husky, but slimming down (so I've been told).

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Ships so well, but hurts so bad

Yeah, I was gonna say it'd be a good opportunity to spend some time with your special someone in a unique setting. So if you want to, Elizabeth, go for it.

Edited by ゲロン

Alright here goes my description: I have long black hair, generally kept up in a ponytail with no bangs. I have tanned skin a lean build about 5'6" with horrendously dark brown eyes. "Dirt" brown is the color I call them. Small features, almond shaped eyes, and I am constantly smiling. For no gaddang reason I smile all the freaking time.and flat-chested "I like to consider myself a love expert." Just get your HW done. Trust me, it's better than procrastinating.  Northern VA, suburbs of DC. You sound like a cool guy. Just, like the kind of guy I would want to hang out with.

I was actually kind of close o-oXD I also forgot to mention I'm a little bit on the overweight sode, but my actual phisically strength is quite different from my appearance. In my prime, I did a technical 300 curl ups, though with a psudo break between.

Oh? So you care enough to be constantly checking?

And I've chosen to refer to you by your first name until you can live up to your other namesake. It also served as a reminder of someone else since passed and what they asked of me.

Ya know...I am just going to stop talking.

White text can be used for very mean reasons and I know that because I learned it the hard way.

Silver, Grid, Wolf, Neverbetter, treat your girlfriends kindly if you get one.

Lee, Yuffie, dont let people abuse you.

I am getting just really upset because I am getting bullied here too and that hurts.

Edit-forgot Riki

Edited by Neko-chan

Oh my god this is cool.

You did it wrong. It's a light blue.

Would you people stop writing in white text! I can't see it!

^this.

Whelp I'll take you're advice if I am straight/ lesbian/gay/bi/anything. I hope you get better Sodom. 

Sorry I'll go back to my tiny text.

Edited by SolarFlare12

Ya know...I am just going to stop talking.White text can be used for very mean reasons and I know that because I learned it the hard way.Silver, Grid, Wolf, treat your girlfriends kindly if you get one.Lee, Yuffie, dont let people abuse you.I am getting just really upset because I am getting bullied here too and that hurts.

Well, I don't want to stand by and let that happen. I don't care whom it is, if you feel bullied, just say something. If there's anything you need help with, site-related, you can always speak to me about it.

Would you people stop writing in white text! I can't see it!

Sorry.