Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

*Kicks open door to thread*Hello, fools! Here I am!(You know, it's weird how this started out as a TWEWY2 RP sign up, and evolved into a chat thread.)

(Well, this entire place is weird, it's hard not to expect things like this)

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

(And with that bad pun, we end the thread! Goodnight everybody!!!)

YOu DO NoT UNDERSTAND THE ULTIMATE RAGEmY SAFARI CRASHEd AS I WAS TYPING A HUGE ROLEPLAY POST.I had to stop using chrome because it killsmt battery in 10 min.THIS MAKES ME SO MADI am NOT copying and pasting because it is too time consumingI DONT Have a laptop in my room because I am broke and rely on the community center to get my family food.I CANT Get a job because they do not offer jobs to people my age where I livewHY DOES ThE WORST CRAP HAPPEN TO ME Of ALL PEOPLE

When you have something long to say, especially in a post, try typing it in notes in advance, then copy and paste.

I must ask... What is that from? (Or maybe the more apt question is, what is it supposed to be?)

It is from Bleach. The character is Byakuya Kuchiki, and his sword is originally known as Senbonzakura. In Bleach, all of these swords (Called Zanpokutos) have special powers, which are sort of ultimate attacks, called Bankais. To activate a Bankai, you have to say a certain phrase according to your sword. Byakuya's is Scatter, but the picture changed it up.

It is from Bleach. The character is Byakuya Kuchiki, and his sword is originally known as Senbonzakura. In Bleach, all of these swords (Called Zanpokutos) have special powers, which are sort of ultimate attacks, called Bankais. To activate a Bankai, you have to say a certain phrase according to your sword. Byakuya's is Scatter, but the picture changed it up.

Ah, Bleach. Thank you! *Gives a Thank You muffin.*

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

*gives bow and arrows*

Alright, I'm going camping overnight! See ya guys!

On a Sunday?