Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Sits in a corner alone on Christmas. Merry Christmass... I get some more soda and look around. I've failed every friend I've ever had... A thought of smoking cigarettes comes to mind. I've heard it relives stress... And other feelings of lonliness. Merry Christmas to one and all...

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

I look at ultimus and wave. My right thumb hurts from all the texting and phone roleplaying. I can't seem to make friends in the real world, so I guess it's obvious this would happen. "Sure" I say.

Now now Josh. We cant physically be there but if we could we would. We are still good friends you know. Also Ciggarettes are addictive and acctually worse than Marijuana. Smoke a ciggarette is like consuming Tar. Ive written a report on this so if you would like me to continue i will. Anywho Christmas is Christmas so there is no point in moping around.

Tired... Feel like saying hi. So. Hi. Hope you're doing well Sodom. Hi Ultimus. And wishing you, BlackSun, some inspiration if you're ever stumped. Lee oh Lee. Cloaked if you're in the shadows somewhere, hi. And uh hi to the others. (Plz don't be mad if you're not mentioned by name, I can't think very good right now. I'm Tired.)

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

How are you miss Neko?

Hey...Lee just realized....

OOH I GOT A LAMP TOO
Except I love my lamp. You do not seem as appreciative....

I had a great Christmas.

I got a lamp. What even.

By any chance did one of u get this lamp?...

Posted Image

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

....a lamp?

Hey...Lee just realized....

By any chance did one of u get this lamp?...

Posted Image

Would I be correct in assuming that was supposed to be a picture of the Leg Lamp from the Christmas Story? 

If so, *gives cookie for making that reference* 

Good to see you Wolf.  It has been some time since seeing Schemer. I haven't played that game Silver, but I've heard of the series and starting to get into it.  I'm actually to start playing Xillia 1 in a bit.

Edited by Ultimus Grid