Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

Yeah? Sounds like a typical day during adolescence.I'm tired Lee. So tired I almost fell asleep during history. And I love history.

Yay for history

also I almost fell asleep during web design and my teacher yelled at me

My teacher yelled at me not long ago. The thing is though he had no reason to. He just really thrives on sassing students who give him come back and stuff. So we were playing badminton and I was switching my racquets because he makes a really duge deal about them being misplaced, which mine were. So he started yelling at me and I just told him that I was fixing the placement them as no one else bothered to.

Then he continued yelling without reason, the whole class watching. I listened and said not a SINGLE WORD, but I guess he really wanted to come back at me since I guess he thought I would argue back, because he told me to "stop giving him attitude and save it for someone who cares." Again, I hadn't said a thing and was really confused so I still didn't speak. Luckily the class was telling him I didn't even say anything but whatever he didn't listen.

/sigh

But hi guys! I was summoned here I believe

And as a post note I can't decide to change my avatar to Mercury from RWBY (Emerald, hmm, Yuffie?) Or Ciel from Black Butler

My leg feels like it's being impaired constantly by a thousand hot knives. That is all.

SCHEMERRRRrrrr!!! *glomp*

I skipped school yesterday cause I was sick. My teachers yell at me all the time. All of them hate me but my first and second period teachers.

But if they make me upset for some stupid reason, my dad works at my school.

And He can yell.

*cuts off my legs because they only hurt me now*