Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

Ya know...I am just going to stop talking.White text can be used for very mean reasons and I know that because I learned it the hard way. Silver, Grid, Wolf, Neverbetter, treat your girlfriends kindly if you get one.Lee, Yuffie, dont let people abuse you.I am getting just really upset because I am getting bullied here too and that hurts.Edit-forgot Riki

You don't even know the shit I've seen as of late, Neko...

Good advice, Sam, thanks.

I'm logging of for the night too. Gotta get my work done.

Elizabeth, I intend to continue calling you such for as long as necessary, but I'll probably listen to most other requests if you choose to open discussion.

Everyone is sad and it's making me sad. I'm on the brink of tears and I'm not even the victim! *deep breath* Okay, I'll be headed off soon.

Yeah...let's just....get on a different topic. And by get, I mean right now. 

We will not be continuing this topic any longer, over anyone's name or anything sad.

Have a giraffe beating a hero:

Posted Image

Sikota, Neko, stop talking to each other if this is all your conversations will end up becoming. I've missed you all too and it's not fun to come back to people I've missed and seeing them STILL fighting and bickering after however long it's been since you two first fought. It isn't ending.

One of you might say you've been trying to stop, but it clearly isn't working. Neither of you even take insults from each other overly harshly as it seems. Neither of you are accomplishing anything in these spats.

Sikota, Neko, stop talking to each other if this is all your conversations will end up becoming. I've missed you all too and it's not fun to come back to people I've missed and seeing them STILL fighting and bickering after however long it's been since you two first fought. It isn't ending.One of you might say you've been trying to stop, but it clearly isn't working. Neither of you even take insults from each other overly harshly as it seems. Neither of you are accomplishing anything in these spats.

Schemer has been summoned from the abyss, I would say it's wise to listen to him.

Everyone is sad and it's making me sad. I'm on the brink of tears and I'm not even the victim! *deep breath* Okay, I'll be headed off soon.

Sorry...

Good advice, Sam, thanks.I'm logging of for the night too. Gotta get my work done. Elizabeth, I intend to continue calling you such for as long as necessary, but I'll probably listen to most other requests if you choose to open discussion.

MY NAME IS NOT ELIZABETH!!!

Jesus you two. Fucking stop this shit. I swear to god. If you wanna faff about like this, do it in firetrucking PM or something. I'm sick of firetrucking seeing this god damn shit all the time and if I see it one more time, ONE more time, I swear I will firetrucking report BOTH of you. Sweet jesus, you're both almost adults. firetrucking act like it. Edited by Guest

Sikota, Neko, stop talking to each other if this is all your conversations will end up becoming. I've missed you all too and it's not fun to come back to people I've missed and seeing them STILL fighting and bickering after however long it's been since you two first fought. It isn't ending.One of you might say you've been trying to stop, but it clearly isn't working. Neither of you even take insults from each other overly harshly as it seems. Neither of you are accomplishing anything in these spats.

See? Schemer is sick of this shit too.

NeverBetter you're not to blame, don't get me wrong, for I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've been saying. Just do your best to not even explode. It gets your point across, but in a way that people tend to ignore. Just let it out as it is, please

And if we can at last move on from this, hi. I hear you've been watching Black Butler, Neko, I'm barely on like episode 13.

I've missed you all and I've been either really busy or really lazy, it just swaps

Everyone is clearly sick of it, Schemer showed up to show his opinion, Crona bothered using the italics trick to get past the auto censor, and I'm almost crying! Why have I still not gone to bed yet. GOOD NIGHT! *slams door*

NeverBetter you're not to blame, don't get me wrong, for I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've been saying. Just do your best to not even explode. It gets your point across, but in a way that people tend to ignore. Just let it out as it is, pleaseAnd if we can at last move on from this, hi. I hear you've been watching Black Butler, Neko, I'm barely on like episode 13.I've missed you all and I've been either really busy or really lazy, it just swaps

I apologize. I normally don't erupt like that.

All is forgiven Yuffie, Neko, NeverBetter, and anyone else involved. Everyone just calm down.

I'll do my best to come on more often, I promise. But this fight had gone on wayyy too long and while so many people try to, it isn't going away. Regardless, life moves on and so should we.

Most, if not all of you are nearly adults and should act as such whether you're an offender, victim, bystander, or otherwise. Please.