Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

After I finish High School it's time to bang on Georgia Southern's door and DEMAND for me to be let in.

I mean I'm sure my scholarships will help but seriously I better get into that school or I will cry.

They are gonna be near me location wise, and they are one of three schools that offer...Geology as a Major, and Japanese as a Minor.

Just let me iiinnnn~~~

Also, have you seen Assassination Classroom? I'm almost done with Season II but don't wanna finish it because I read the manga and don't wanna cry for the rest of my life.

After I finish High School it's time to bang on Georgia Southern's door and DEMAND for me to be let in.I mean I'm sure my scholarships will help but seriously I better get into that school or I will cry.They are gonna be near me location wise, and they are one of three schools that offer...Geology as a Major, and Japanese as a Minor.Just let me iiinnnn~~~Also, have you seen Assassination Classroom? I'm almost done with Season II but don't wanna finish it because I read the manga and don't wanna cry for the rest of my life.

I'm watching Re:Zero currently. I've heard some good things about Assassination Classroom!

And good on you for getting those scholarships!

Nice of you to say Sikota.

I know the feeling Silvia.  Not with FFXIV, but with another MMO.

Is it because of the hurricane Neko?

Edited by Ultimus Grid

i mean

big thing is not many of us left really, makes it an ineffective communication tool

That's true, but I think it was alright at the time.  At least before things got busy.