Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

HD 1.5 ReMIX appears in October 11 Famitsu (w/ Nomura interview)

If there is a kh2.5, I will die if I do not get to see the HD secret ending in HD on a device that can give it justice. Six years, and youtube still hasn't done it justice. Unless he means a secret ending for kh3, in which case I will be equally upset.

So there will be about 150 minutes of movies for days, and 100 total cutscenes. That gives each cutscene about a minute and a half, which is a nice bite sized video.

Damn, a whole year working on 1.5? Maybe Japan can expect it early next year. 030!

1-2 hrs worth of Days scenes?? I better see plenty of Riku, Naminé, and DiZ in that glorious HD. = ω =

And no secret movie? BOOOoooooooo! ToT

Yeah! 2-3 Hours worth of footage of Day 358! I'm only excited since the cut scenes on the DS were mediocre.

Well, at least he confirmed that there's no secret ending >.> but I'm really happy that he's doing interviews and giving out information instead of leaving us in the gloom. Can't wait what else he'll tell us in the interview!!

Just throw us a bone about the international release, dammit D:

Not surprised there's no secret movie. What would it be about anyway? Trailer for 2.5? Something that hints at KH3 doesn't seem right for a collection of mostly "early" KH games.

Glad they addressed the camera issues btw.

If there is a kh2.5, I will die if I do not get to see the HD secret ending in HD on a device that can give it justice. Six years, and youtube still hasn't done it justice. Unless he means a secret ending for kh3, in which case I will be equally upset.

So there will be about 150 minutes of movies for days, and 100 total cutscenes. That gives each cutscene about a minute and a half, which is a nice bite sized video.

150 minutes, 1.5 remix o_O nomura!!!

yeah people need to realize the only spin offs in the series is KH mobile and this pc browser

already calling it 1.5 (2013), 2.5 (2014), 3 (2015-2016)

did you not read the interview? its been in development since 2011 and is in its final stages it will release in 2013 there is no maybe of that

Technically, but since they're individual scenes it might be kind of funky and not flow very smoothly...like it might be split up into awkward pieces. If the whole thing is just a single video, and plays like a movie, that would just be fcking amazing. I hope it's like that.