Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

HD 1.5 ReMIX appears in October 11 Famitsu (w/ Nomura interview)

well? lol sorry it just seemed like you didn't think there was a chance for a 2013 release, sorry I saw the maybe in your post and mis read it I guess my bad

Of course I knew it'd have a 2013 release, silly! xD

How the heck did I write to make you think that? o.o;

Technically, but since they're individual scenes it might be kind of funky and not flow very smoothly...like it might be split up into awkward pieces. If the whole thing is just a single video, and plays like a movie, that would just be fcking amazing. I hope it's like that.

Or you could just select the "play all" feature.

I'm well aware of that feature, as it's been in most, if not all KH games with theatre mode. But it would still cut to a black loading screen before each cutscene, generally skipping moments in-between, in turn making it less submersive. It'd be a LOT better if it was a "movie" but I can see why it might not be.

What does he mean by that ? :

- There are Kingdom Hearts staff in the Square Enix's Tokyo team too, but there have been drastic changes. You could say that the basically unchanging lineup of the Osaka team forms the true present staff for the series. The series is able to continue because of them.

2-3 hours of 358/8 days cutscenes?

better call my local pizza place.

I'm pretty sure deep dive will be in the game, he probably meant a secret ending that teases the next game, so dont expect any teaser for 2.5 or 3.

I knew he was working on the HD mix, so this will be released between January-March.

so he confirms a kh 2 remake (2.5 more likely), 1.5 is in its final stages so a early 2013 release is likely, 2 to 3 hours of footage for days???...awesome which means they re did some text only scenes and chances are 2.5 may already be in its early stages

*remaster

yeah people need to realize the only spin offs in the series is KH mobile and this pc browser

already calling it 1.5 (2013), 2.5 (2014), 3 (2015-2016)

did you not read the interview? its been in development since 2011 and is in its final stages it will release in 2013 there is no maybe of that

Kingdom Hearts Mobile is categorized the same as the Trading Card Game.

I'd say when you start changing the actual gameplay and adding two hours of cutscenes, it transcends simply being a 'remake'

A remake is when you literally remake it from scratch. Adding stuff to a game does not make it a remake, nor does porting it to an HD console.

Also, where did they ever add 2 hours of cutscenes?

A remake is when you literally remake it from scratch. Adding stuff to a game does not make it a remake, nor does porting it to an HD console.

Also, where did they ever add 2 hours of cutscenes?

Days

But yeah, this is more than a remaster

Days

But yeah, this is more than a remaster

I'm aware of the remade Days cutscenes. On the other hand, the gameplay portion is scrapped. So it's neither a remake or remaster of a game, because it's not a game at all.

KH1 and CoM are remastered games.

The fact they put some effort into that is precisely why it *is* a remaster and not what I'd call a half-assed port (which is what a lot of the so-called "HD remasters" often are).

I'm aware of the remade Days cutscenes. On the other hand, the gameplay portion is scrapped. So it's neither a remake or remaster of a game, because it's not a game at all.

KH1 and CoM are remastered games.

The fact they put some effort into that is precisely why it *is* a remaster and not what I'd call a half-assed port (which is what a lot of the so-called "HD remasters" often are).

They changed the gameplay. A remaster is taking SD and making it HD (At least in this context) so they went above and beyond the call of duty

They changed the gameplay. A remaster is taking SD and making it HD (At least in this context) so they went above and beyond the call of duty

Which is cool and all but hardly going "beyond" a remaster. It's simply called "not half-assing it". The gameplay changes are also minimal, mind you.

Edited by Tetsujin

Which is cool and all but hardly going "beyond" a remaster. It's simply called "not half-assing it". The gameplay changes are also minimal, mind you.

They changed the gameplay to Re:CoM's. It's pretty much confirmed at this point