Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

HD 1.5 ReMIX appears in October 11 Famitsu (w/ Nomura interview)

Ther are no new characters.

In the pc gamke you can customize your own avatar

like re:coded.

The pc game will be like an online game ( leveling up, buying costumes, attending battles, battle with other players,etc...)

Yes, we all know it's a customisable online pc browser based game.

Doesn't mean there won;t be new characters as NPC's. Not all characters in a game are purely playable ones,

I think new characters won't affect KH storyline. Like in Zynga online games like Casteville, Chefville etc. there are NCP's who gave you random quests. I think this will be the same thing.

It doesn't have to be...PS3s are 99% region-free and can be set to ANY language. There are literally only like two games in the entire game library that are actually locked. The only problem would be is the extra 100 dollars or so to ship it...But that would be WAY worth it, anyways.

Doesn't mean there won;t be new characters as NPC's. Not all characters in a game are purely playable ones,

Yes, but "he" said that the game wont focus on story.

I think that there will be old NCPs, not new ones

Yes, but "he" said that the game wont focus on story.

I think that there will be old NCPs, not new ones

that would be a majour disappointment seeing as this is happening years upon years upon years before the KH games.

Doh! can anybody give me the site with the interview that tells the Graphics type in KH3D and how it relates to how the character models are good enough to be used in KH1.5 I need to prove a point on youtube.com I remember reading the interview that explains it but I can't find it due to my luck & not remembering where I read it is bugging me anyway

Doh! can anybody give me the site with the interview that tells the Graphics type in KH3D and how it relates to how the character models are good enough to be used in KH1.5 I need to prove a point on youtube.com I remember reading the interview that explains it but I can't find it due to my luck & not remembering where I read it is bugging me anyway

Well here's this

―There's strong meaning behind going over it again, isn't there. Will there be changes or additions to the content of the games?

Nomura: The two titles that are included as games will have trophy support. We intend to include an extensive range of trophies, from the more orthodox to ones that won't go down easily. Also, the controls in KH1 have been modified to be a little closer to the ones in KH2. We've also replaced some of the models of the main characters with the most recent ones.

Source: http://kh13.com/news/33746-october-4-famitsu-scans-tetsuya-nomura-interview-screens

and This

----The HD remake of the first title, Kingdom Hearts, is based on Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (hereafter KHFM), isn’t it?

Nomura: Yes, it was. Aside from the entire thing being reborn in HD quality, and I’m sure some players will have noticed this, but the models for Sora and some of the other main characters have been replaced with the latest versions. If you compare them I think it’s very obvious.

Source: First post of this thread

The "latest models" and "most recent ones" he refers to are 3D since that is the most recent game.

Edited by Weiss