Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

HD 1.5 ReMIX appears in October 11 Famitsu (w/ Nomura interview)

They changed the gameplay to Re:CoM's. It's pretty much confirmed at this point

The only thing they changed is replacing the fourth command slot in KH1 with the triangle command and altering camera controls to those of KH2.

The only thing they changed is replacing the fourth command slot in KH1 with the triangle command and altering camera controls to those of KH2.

Which are coincidentally the changes made to Re:CoM. And Re:CoM is an overall much smoother engine

New characters huh? I'm surprised no one here is upset about that. Then again, Kingdom Hearts for the PC is a spin-off title.

OMERGERD NEW CHEREKTURRRS THATS SO DERRRRM

better Sil? 8D

If they stay to the pc game, then it won't be a problem. if they wind up in kh3...well...

OMERGERD NEW CHEREKTURRRS THATS SO DERRRRM

better Sil? 8D

If they stay to the pc game, then it won't be a problem. if they wind up in kh3...well...

I honestly wouldn't mind new characters tbh, even if they ended up in KH3.

The only thing that matters if they're relevant to the plot, if he or she is just going to stand there and look pretty then NO.

Edited by Silent Maiden

I honestly wouldn't mind new characters tbh, even if they ended up in KH3.

The only that matters if they're relevant to the plot, it he or she is just going to be there and look pretty then NO.

Oh you mean like Kairi? /shotshotshotshotshot

Atleast she's finally going to be useful xD

probably only in cutscenes /shotdead

I think there would have to be really in depth backstorying and retroacting as to why said character wasn't in ANY of the games thus far, and that'd prolly piss a lot of people off.

probably only in cutscenes /shotdead

I think there would have to be really in depth backstorying and retroacting as to why said character wasn't in ANY of the games thus far, and that'd prolly piss a lot of people off.

yeah, that prolly will.

This game is taking back to the days of the keyblade war though

Unecessarity means spin off title, also less important to the main plot titles. >:U It is merely a good excuse to not starting work on KH3. We need to tell the whole story, sorry for that. :D The spin-offs were fun to play. Even BBS which is basically KH0.

Meh, its about the keyblade wars back in ancient times. I'm not even sure if there are going to be actual characters or just our avatars, seeing as these characters couldn't possibly be around in the current time (unless we start having immortal characters, are we really going to go THERE Nomura? That or someone's been heart skipping like Xehanort for a LONG time lol).

Although question: Is that Alice? Like, THE Alice, princess of heart? Does that mean princesses are reincarnated or something after all...? Hm, wonder what this means for Kairi...

Ther are no new characters.

In the pc gamke you can customize your own avatar

like re:coded.

The pc game will be like an online game ( leveling up, buying costumes, attending battles, battle with other players,etc...)