Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
xRayne93

lexaeus?

i was wondering.. does anyone not really like him?

i mean.. b/c you never see him in any videos (despite there not being much clips w/ him) and you never really see him in any fan fics...

i like him yeah, but i just feel that he dosent get enough attention, ya know?

so what do you think? :3

He's kind of meh, i hate roxas the most of all the Organisation but thats mainly because his english VA made me hate the character as a whole. stupid jesse mccartney >:(

He's kind of meh, i hate roxas the most of all the Organisation but thats mainly because his english VA made me hate the character as a whole. stupid jesse mccartney >:(

dont hate on Roxas T^T hate on his VA x_x

lol :3

your OP ^_^

Lexeaus is one of my favorite organization members, he has a GIANT tomohawk. (rofl, native american heritage ftw! Even if it is a small amount of indian blood!) Plus lexaeus has his own line of car dealerships:

Posted Image

Agreed. He murdered that line in Days... Did you know he wanted to play Zuko in the new The Last Airbender movie?! I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!". Fortunately, they got the guy from Slumdog Millionaire instead.

technically in 358/2 days Lexaeus uses an "Axe Sword" but eh, Tomato Tomato its pretty much a GIANT Tomahawk... *Off Topic* TONY HAWK! sorry couldnt help it when ever i hear Tomahawk that comes to my head.