Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Beta Version: Fight for the Datascape [Rp open]

Xio's binary code appeared "weapon caster!" he said as a sword just like luna's appeared in his hand "let's play!" he said as he glared at Luna

Echo walked over to Akise "should we stop them?"

"No, Luna hasn't fought in a long time, It would be good for her to fight again." Akise said as she watched Luna and Xio. "Challenge accepted, as you wish." Luna said as she quickly ran to Xio, striking Beam of Sol. Edited by Sodom

(no...sorry if it seems so...)

"Your pretty smart but you could have took that..." Luna said, stepping back. "Switch Volt." she said simply as her sword lit up and small but fast blue beams flew toward Xio and went right through him, causing only little damage as the beams went back to Luna and some of Xio's energy was transferred to Luna.

Edited by Sodom

Akise laughed. "No, Luna can get very bored sometimes and enjoy's little fights. She's usually on the roof tops listing to music all day." Aksie said seriously. "Your so stubborn and boring, why are you even fighting me, god..." she mumbled, dodging Xio.

Edited by Sodom

"shut up" he said as he moved in close and tapped Luna on the head releasing a pulse of his binary code. "reality marble"

suddenly the 2 appeared in a area surrounded by weapons impailed I the ground

"Unlimited Blade Works"

"So we have reached the limit of umlimitated attacks?" Luna asked, knowing the answer. "Light storm" she said, holding her sword close to her as multiple beams of light charged toward Xio. Edited by Sodom

"not exactly!" he said as he grabbed a sword and threw it at her one after another

Echo watched "the hell? Are you sure they aren't idiots? Oh yeah my name is echo i'm a vampire" he said

to echo and akise the two were just acting out what they were doing as they were dealing internal damage.

"it's very nice to meet you akise" he said

"who am I? I am a creator. The creator. And because of that I must protect myself from all threats." he said as he changed his main weapon to an axe and rushed towards her

"Barrier: Light." Luna said as the barrier appeared in front of her. "I'm not a threat. I had nothing to do with the fight that was taking place." Luna said rather calmly. Akise still watched the fight, not really knowing why Luna was not attacking. Edited by Sodom

Xio smiled as he took his hand and held it out and caught the attack with his palm. "sure i take a bit of damage but thats nothing!"

3 minutes later

"AHHHHHHH SHIT MY HAND FEELS LIKE ITS ON FIRE!" screamed Xio as he held it rolling on the ground in pain.

"Haha, a bit of damage? That was my unlimited attack Xio." Luna said, looking down at him. "Are you going to let me out of this illusion now?" she asked, wincing a bit from the internal pain Xio caused by stabbing her. Edited by Sodom

"I cant turn off my Reality Marble: Unlimited Blade Works attack until one of us is either A: Dead or B: uncontious." he said as he brought up the axe and it changed into a gun "But im not finished!" he said "as the creator of the Beta Version it is my sworn duty to be a total ass hole!"

Echo sat down on the grass and took a sandwich out of his bag and cut it into 2 pieces. he held one half to Akise "Hungry?" he asked as he watched the other 2

Xio pointed the weapon at luna and fired. it missed by a mile as he didnt know how to use the gun.

he changed the gun to a sword "screw this!" he then pulled a sword out of the ground and threw it at her so it hit the ground near her. one after another he did this and then he ran at Luna "your gonna die!"

I sat there with my little friend as it gave me a little wolf smile. "Where have you been?"

'Some creatures were trying to kill me.'

"That explains it."

'But what about you?'

"So far no one is trying to kill me yet at least."

'That's better than 20.' He whinpered and laid his head of my leg......

(fixed I hate my stupidity)

Edited by SolarFlare12