Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PillowHead

KH3D Did Sora Ever Thank Lea?

I think a better question is "Why does Lea deserve an thank you after all the things he's done|?"

Relative to what other Org. XIII members did, I think he's a pretty cool guy. The only problem I have with him is that he got a keyblade, but that's another story.

Also, hi Master hatok.

Edited by Xetorph

I think a better question is "Why does Lea deserve an thank you after all the things he's done|?"

Let's see

Bad things Lea's done:

Helped the Organization

Good things Lea's done:

Took down a portion of the Organization(Yes at the orders of Xemnas, but still helped our heroes)

Saved Sora

Saved Sora, again

I think Sora at least has some good reasons to thank him.

Edited by Ertyx

When ever Axel/Lea has done something not so great, it's always had good results. Yeah, he did destroy other Org. members, but that resulted in them getting their hearts back and having been saved from being manipluated even further. And I also think that Axel shortened the time Kairi was locked up.

Good Things Axel Has Done:

Committed suicide pointlessly in KH2 for no reason other than to show off (Sora says "We cna take em." axel says "Watch this!"

Saved Sora in DDD

Bad Things Axel Has Done:

Manipulated Sora in castle Oblivion

Killed all other Organization members, including non-traitors. Not only is this incredibly murderous, it help make Xemnas/Xehanort's plans go much more smoothly.

Manipulated Riku Replica into killing Org Members, fighting Riku, and ultimately dying

Attempted to turn Sora into a heartless to get Roxas back

Kidnapped Kairi

Manipulated Namine

Lied to Roxas

Went along with Xion despite knowing the truth about her

Tried to kill his best friend when his memory was lost

Tried to kill his friend when he got him memory back

tried to stop Sora from waking up

was always there to bring his friends back... to the Organization

Currently all of his actions have been decided by selfish desires

Axel has far from clean hands

In fact, I think I'm forgetting some things

You have good points. But as far as SORA having a reason to thank him. I think he has good reasons to.

Sora just owes everybody thank yous...he still hasn't said thank you to Namine...not that she deserves it Well, I guess she does, she went through a lot to tell Sora the truth.

I feel like Lea saving Sora on both accounts is more or less pennance for his other misdeeds, ie trolling Sora during CoM, kidnapping Kairi, never telling Roxas what he knew about him...making Lea now a bona fide hero. Not to mention Axel killing himself in kh2 was completely and utterly pointless; all he did was take out a few dusks, which, seriously? Sora could have taken them out, it just might have taken a little time.

I feel like Sora is owed more thanks for all the crap he's been through so far.

Edited by deathrebirthsenshi

Good Things Axel Has Done:

Committed suicide pointlessly in KH2 for no reason other than to show off (Sora says "We cna take em." axel says "Watch this!"

Saved Sora in DDD

Bad Things Axel Has Done:

Manipulated Sora in castle Oblivion

Killed all other Organization members, including non-traitors. Not only is this incredibly murderous, it help make Xemnas/Xehanort's plans go much more smoothly.

Manipulated Riku Replica into killing Org Members, fighting Riku, and ultimately dying

Attempted to turn Sora into a heartless to get Roxas back

Kidnapped Kairi

Manipulated Namine

Lied to Roxas

Went along with Xion despite knowing the truth about her

Tried to kill his best friend when his memory was lost

Tried to kill his friend when he got him memory back

tried to stop Sora from waking up

was always there to bring his friends back... to the Organization

Currently all of his actions have been decided by selfish desires

Axel has far from clean hands

In fact, I think I'm forgetting some things

It's also heavily insinuated that he acts as a hitman regularily, if his lamenting about always getting the icky jobs is to have any credence.

Well Axel/Lea did do some bad things no doubt but he also has come full circle and has tried to make things right .He didnt sacrifice himself in KH2 to show off.. He wanted to save Sora . Also he helped save Sora in CO .. He released Namine and made sure Sora didn't end up in Marluxia's clutches. He even tells Sora he was worth saving..As for Roxas and Xion , they all made mistakes in that scenario because no one knew what to do in that given situation. He even stopped Xion and Roxas from destroying each other in Halloween Town and took full blows from both of them to stop them.He also kept bringing them back to the organization bc he had no choice and thought they didnt either or they would all be destroyed..The more Axel was around Roxas the more he developed a new heart and started feeling guilt, sadness, and other emotions .He even stated he regretted some of the stuff he did and admitted he was wrong bc growing a heart brought more morality to him and a conscious.. Essentially, the organization were sociopathes bc they lacked a heart and werent able to feel empathy and compassion.. Eventually Axel started growing a heart and he changed little by little to the point even he wondered if he himself had a heart despite what they were told .The best part of Axel/Lea was that he was able to come full circle and redeem himself just like Riku did ..While he certainly was no angel , he deserves a second chance and some happiness..

yeah, everyone in the Kingdom Hearts universe that's good forgives him, all the people who make KH love Lea/Axel, how can people not

Killing "people" can't really be taken back. But I guess if Even and Ienzo don't care, then whatever. That's the problem with not having a heart, I guess...

He was dying anyway. Look at him during the battle, he can barely keep himself straight. (novel stuff onwards -->) Saix had already fatally wounded him when he tried to rescue Kairi, sacrificing himself to save Sora and co. was his way of going out in a bang.

I don't think Sora ever thanked him. Axel even saved his ass back in KH2, and he just saw he fade away without saying "goodbye" or "thank you".

Sometimes Sora just forgets. There's too many people to thank...

I don't think Sora ever thanked him. Axel even saved his ass back in KH2, and he just saw he fade away without saying "goodbye" or "thank you".

Sometimes Sora just forgets. There's too many people to thank...

He didn't save him. Sora wasn't in any danger.

and of course hw wouldn't thank him. Even if he DID save him, why would be suddenly have a 180 on his feelings about a person who antagonized him throughout most of the game? Never mind latent memories from Roxas and at Castle Oblivion

A "thank you" wasn't required but it would be good to say anyways like "thanks". A quick "thanks" would of sufficed but he didn't so there isn't and there isn't a problem.