Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
zexion/ienzo

Text When You're Gone~::*::~A Zexion One-Shot

When You're Gone

Lailex's fingers gracefully traced over the pale keys of the aged piano that laid in the music room. Her teal/blue eyes were filled with sorrow and remorse as she thought of how to move on. Finally, she began playing the song that had been stuck in her head for so many days, her now long blue/violet hair pulled back in a ribbon. The one given to her on her birthday...by Zexion.

"I always needed time on my own, I never thought I'd need you there when I cried. And the days feel like years when I'm alone, and the bed where you lied is made up on your side..."

The melodious voice of Lailex echoed throughout the space abounded room, every note she uttered hit perfectly. As the pace picked up other intruments were suddenly lifted off the ground and began playing on their own, Lailex's telekinisis working quite efficiantly. Outside of the room was Demyx, hiding his form in the shadows, watching curiously. This wasn't the first time he had caught the young girl playing the onyx instrument.

"When you walk away I count the steps that you take. Do you see how muchI need you right now?

When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you. When you're gone the face I came to know is a-missing to. When you're gone the words I need to hear, to always get me through the day...and make it okay...I miss you."

~"Lailex...do you trust me?"

~"Yes...but-"

~"Then take my hand...it'll be alright, I promise."

The late teenage girl shook her head in an attempt to forget those words, those...those lies. How could he, how could he leave...without saying goodbye..?

"I've never felt this way before. Everything thatI do reminds me of you. And the clothes you left that lie on the floor, and they smell just like you. I love the things that you do."

Demyx, even though he was a Nobody, couldn't help but think he was feeling...sympothy for the distressed teen. Lailex never showed this type of emotion, at least, she wasn't supposed to. But she did, and as much as it puzzled Demyx he couldn't bring himself to ask what exactly happened that night, 3 months from now.

"When you walk away i count the steps that you take. Can you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you. When you're gone, the face I used to know is a-missing to. When you're gone the words I need to hear, toalways get me through the day...and make it okay...I miss you..."

Much to Demyx's surprise Lailex conjured clones, ones that looked exactly like Zexion, and a lot of them at that. They were in a circle on the perimeter if the room, disappearing into blazing blue petals with each note Lailex hit with her nimble fingers. At this point she had kicked the chair awayfrom her and allowed the instruments around her to play to their fullest volume, matching her ringing voice as she sung her heart out.

"We were made for each other, out here forever, I know we were, yeah. And all I ever wanted was for you to know, everything I do I give my heart and soul! I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me!!!"

They had all disappeared now, Lailex's illusions coming to life with evrything she had bottled up. It was plainly like magic!

"When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you. when you're gone, the face I used to know is a-missing to! And when you're gon the words I need to hear, to always get me through the day...and make it okay...I miss you..."

Alas, as the song's end drew near with only a few more notes to be played Lailex sobbed, the salty liquid trailing down her porcelein cheeks. A Zexion clone that had remained approached her from behind and gently nuzzled his nose into her neck.

"I thought...you promised...to never cry at all anymore." And as the final words were spoken and Lailex averted her shimmering eyes to the clone it faded away, right in front of her. Just like the night Zexion left the world of Nobodys to continue searching for his heart in the afterlife. Demyx sighed understanding fully what this meant.

Lailex never really got over Zexion...or his death.

A/N: Okay, I made this up at the top of my head and I wouldn't call it my best work. Still I hope you enjoyed it, I thought it was sweet. Sorry I couldn't be more descriptive ^^'. By the way, this is a sample of my writing, if you guys would like to read more just leave some comments, 'kay?

~Zexion/Ienzo