Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin_Keyblade

How do you feel when you hear Dearly Beloved?

One of my favorite songs.... When I hear it.... I feel... I don't know.... Hopeful, Relaxed, Happy, and sometimes I remember my friends when I hear it..... One of the most beautiful songs I ever heard.... and other great Feelings.... But how do you feel when you hear it?

I suddenly feel in love and relaxed. It brings back many memories that I'll cherish forever. <3

This song reminds me of a special someone, who is now a thousand miles away.

This is also the exact same song that made me fall in love with the series. x3

How do you even begin describing something that transcends words? Dearly Beloved is... deep. It's the joy of living through a dark night of sorrow to find a bright day filled with promise, and knowing that you will see the people you love again.

How do you even begin describing something that transcends words? Dearly Beloved is... deep. It's the joy of living through a dark night of sorrow to find a bright day filled with promise, and knowing that you will see the people you love again.

What do I have to say? Well.... I like what the people feels about this music or in this case the KH Fans

Like everything is right in the world.....and I can simply drift off into a peaceful sleep..... :)

hehe me too about the peaceful sleep -.-

Words cannot describe the sweet musical bliss that is this song. Every time I hear it I always get goosebumps without fail. It just brings back so many precious memories of friends who have come and gone and the amazing times we had together. All in all, its just amazing :')

I feel...Peace.I can't be angry,i can't hate when i hear it.If i'm feeling sad,i cry.I NEVER cry,no matter how much sad i am,i never cry,this music...it unlock my heart.

Edited by Roxas_Wagner

Dearly Beloved makes me feel this soothing, nostalgic calm, somewhere between dreams and reality, like everything is alright.

However, Hikari Orchestra makes me feel so many things you wouldn't believe. It's the only song ever that still makes me feel like crying even after all this years. It's...paradise!

Hmm, there's almost no way for me to explain how Dearly Beloved makes me feel, but I'll do my best to put it into words. When I hear this amazing song, I feel as though my heart and soul reach a solemn and peaceful place, and as I hear the soothing melody, my heart fills with hope for the future, a confirmation that anything is possible and that with determination and willpower I can make my mark on the world. This song is a strong reminder of the oath I made to my Dearly Beloved girlfriend Inori, to always love and cherish her, and to be hers forever. This is how the song Dearly Beloved makes me feel, and this is how much the song means to me. <3