Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorual

KH3D Do nobodies have hearts or not?

The heart can be removed from the body, but the body will try to replace it the first chance it gets. So yes nobodies do have hearts, they can grow hearts even if they did not start out with one to begin with.

The heart can be removed from the body, but the body will try to replace it the first chance it gets. So yes nobodies do have hearts, they can grow hearts even if they did not start out with one to begin with.

Question: If a person loses their heart they become a nobody and a heartless. Well, what if a nobody lose their heart. 0_o

They can grow hearts.

Sure they can grow hearts but what if a nobody loses his heart? Does the nobody turn into another nobody? And does the heart turn into another heartless?

Sure they can grow hearts but what if a nobody loses his heart? Does the nobody turn into another nobody? And does the heart turn into another heartless?

my assumption is no. nobodies cant make other nobodies. but this is just an assumption.

They have the ability to grow a heart again if they are put in proper care where it can continue to grow. The heart will try to come back the first chance it gets. But only 2 people/nobodies (I think) knew this little tidbit while everyone else had no clue. So that is probably why Yen Sid said no in KH2 but Xigbar said yes in DDD. Nobodies can continue to re-grow hearts as long as they're cared for.....kinda makes me feel bad about destroying the other members o.e

Question: If a person loses their heart they become a nobody and a heartless. Well, what if a nobody lose their heart. 0_o

When a Heartless and Nobody are destroyed they rejoin and become a Somebody so it's presumed that the new budding heart fuses back with the old heart and the two being become one. Though we've yet to have a case where a normal Nobody (not counting Roxas, Namine, and Xemnas) grew a full grown heart so it's something to ponder.

When a Heartless and Nobody are destroyed they rejoin and become a Somebody so it's presumed that the new budding heart fuses back with the old heart and the two being become one. Though we've yet to have a case where a normal Nobody (not counting Roxas, Namine, and Xemnas) grew a full grown heart so it's something to ponder.

Indeed it is something to ponder.

evidence to suggest Xion's return, perhaps? ;)

evidence to suggest Xion's return, perhaps? ;)

Perhaps, though Xion always had a heart present within her, albeit it being a fake/replicated one. It doesn't just have to be evidence for Xion, it could be evidence for any of the nobody's return.

"Understand: One can banish the heart from the body. But the body will try to replace it the first chance it gets"

"In other words they're just like you Ven"

Oops, to far with the quotes. In other words, Nobodies have hearts that they "nurture" with time, different from the hearts of their original persona's. Just like Sora says to Roxas that they're different people. They have different hearts and memories.

Nothing is sure about Nobodies being able to have their own Nobodies. In theory, they could, but that's hardly important.

Also, this is clearly a way that they come up with to bring Roxas back. And possibly Xion. Bringing Axel back would be REALLY weird, but they could if they wanted, I think. That moment where Axel and Lea wanted to stay with Roxas and Xion.

Perhaps, though Xion always had a heart present within her, albeit it being a fake/replicated one. It doesn't just have to be evidence for Xion, it could be evidence for any of the nobody's return.

I understand that, what I was speculating was that we MAY see her back in the series later... whether I'd like that or not, or even if it's a good idea, I have no idea...... cue Nomura.....