Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143436611Xxcc

Richard Epcar NOT in KHHD

Well... don't they have to do the Japanese version first before they can start the English version?

Also, I think it's a bit too early too.

that is how they do it, but in the interview nomura states the game was in the final stages of development

Re:Com came after KH2, both in japan(released together with KH2 FM) and overseas.

well if that's the case must be cuz of the remake but i've heard the cutscenes and his voice sounds deeper in 2 compared to recom which is how it should be since for storyline recom comes b4 2

When he plays 14 yr old Sora Haley probably tries to sound like his pre-pubescent self since Re:Com only his 2nd VA job after puberty he wasn't as adept at changing his pitch as he was in 3D though in my opinion 14 yr old 3D Sora is still a far cry from KH1 Sora.

Hey what do you think it would be like if Sora went to a world based on The Jungle Book and met Mowgli? I mean, since The Jungle Book 2 they have the same VA!

Also wouldn't be interesting if they went back to La Cite des Cloches for The Hunchback of Notre Dame II and Luke Manriques (young Sora) voiced Zephyr who was also voiced by Haley back when he was 9?

And finally, if the do re-record 1.5 what about Kairi? I mean isn't Hayden kinda busy with "Nashville"?

Edited by Sora_Kuno

Why would they need either actors if all they are doing is remaking it in HD and changing the controls a little bit. There would be no point in re doing the voice acting. The only reason they would need him would be to do voice acting on 358/2 Days and that wouldn't be very much voice acting so they could just wait a little bit since it wouldn't come out, outside of Japan for awhile.

Tambien puede significar que solo reciclaran las voces, a no ser que agregen nuevas escenas que es poco probable

I translated on Google Translate. It came up sort of like this: It may also mean that only recycled voices, unless that add new scenes that are unlikely

Anyway, this doesn't mean much considering they're not supposed to release info until after a set date like someone else on the topic said.

P.S. I find it funny, because Richie is talking to Richard. :P

Kids, why does it matter. Billy Zane was and always will be a better Ansem SoD, and Terra-Xehanort had like 4 lines in KH2, why does it even matter?

I'll be buying the Japanese(and the only) version of the HD Remix; I'll learn Japanese to play that shit. If you love Kingdom Hearts you will too.