Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jull08

Happy Halloween folks!

Aqua is...... just damn.

Ehehe thanks harrr

LOL,i luv it!!!!!!!!.....teach me pweaz and if anyone else say don't teach me just ignore them. :wub:

Awww you cutie omg such an honour! Thank you! I'm still learning myself, but just practice practice practice haha.. :D <333

Ehehe thanks harrr

Awww you cutie omg such an honour! Thank you! I'm still learning myself, but just practice practice practice haha.. :D <333

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THAT TO ME,well thank u jull-sama

8D Zomg that's awesome!!! Ven looks so cute xD Great job!

Aww thank you! <3

WOW! I could never draw like that...

(jealousy :unsure: )

askdjhkdjsffj thanks so much, but please don't be! There are so many better artists than me out there haha. It's all just practice and you're still so young, so don't give up hehe :D<3

That looks really great! Nice Job! :)

That is incredibly cute! :D

You did a great job! ^^

SQUEE!

Everything is just adorable. I love tiny werewolf Terra <3

I like Ventus.

ven is so adorableeee 8D

terra looks gr8

and aqua looks amazing xD (trying not to make a perverted joke)

damn ur an amazing artist tho :3

Asdjsafdhjk my my I can't stand it - thank you all so very very much, I'm flattered. *totally red*

Haha it's hard not to make a perverted joke isn't it... :ph34r:

I need to learn how to Photoshop like this FAST.

Woah you cutie you! Most comes from just trying out a lot, it goes faster than you think. :D Have fun!

Woah you cutie you! Most comes from just trying out a lot, it goes faster than you think. :D Have fun!

I tried and I cant even do anything near as that :( especially since I have a netbook it makes everything even difficult.

I would love for you to tell me what you do when you photoshop, message me or reply D:

I tried and I cant even do anything near as that :( especially since I have a netbook it makes everything even difficult.

I would love for you to tell me what you do when you photoshop, message me or reply D:

Ahw don't give up! Well indeed, a netbook has quite a smaller screen hasn't it? I've got a standard laptop, so nothing special though.

It's not a problem, I feel honoured that you ask someone like me!

Well first of all, if you want to draw digitally it would be useful to have a graphic tablet, do you own one? And for the rest it would be difficult for me to explain in english haha, but this here shows quite good how to do some basics and how to work with brushes and their settings! I don't do anything different... your hand does the rest haha. :D

>> Click here! <<