Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

No, they are really good. They are simple yet really beautiful. The third one really grabs my attention, but you really know what you are doing with your creations..unlike me.

I loved the Power Rangers and I like your themes. o///o

I don't like the fourth one.. In fact, I hate animated signatures.

Then the second one looks so much like the fourth one- or the other way round.. But the second one's font is good-looking, I think.

But I really like the first one.. and the third one, too; it has a good color balance.

xD

GO GO POWER RANGERS!!! /shot for probably doing a usual reaction.

I have to agree with cricket, she basically said mostly what I was going to say anyways. xD. <3

[align=center]*looks at everyone else's posts*

Urm, well I guess I stand away from the crowd when I say I honestly do not like them. "o.o[/align]

Posted Image

This one is just...too bright for my liking. I guess I'm just being picky and selfish when I say that, but, it just looks bland. 8/

Posted Image

This one is a tad bit too cluttered and distracts me from whatever the main focus is supposed to be.

Posted Image

At first glance this one seems okay, but the blur just seems...unnatural, like it doesn't blend in that well, and the bokeh just....doesn't fit in.

Posted Image

[align=center]GOGOPOWER

RANGERS

The words are far too close together and the background has nothing to do with Power Rangers? Misleading to my little mind, I guess.

I by no means intend to offend you in any way, shape, and/or form, I am merely sharing my opinion and I hope you'll respect that. 83[/align]