1:30 THUNDERCATS

2:00 SYMBOTIC TYTIAN

2:30 EUREKA 7

3:00-4:00 FMA B

4:00-5:00 COWBOY BEBOP

5:00-6:00 INUYASHA

Im not happy with some of theses changes... -.-*

I'm not in favor with this at all.

Especially since I was hoping for a NEW anime to take Casshern Sins place.

Me too, i hated Symbiotic, an now they made that take E7s spot... Wish they got a show as awesome as Casshern.. Edited by SoraGokuNatuto

Techi Muyo? Gah....

Although smart move picking up Thundercats and Symbotic Titan (old news, I know). That's what we need: more western content. Keeping things fresh.

Overall, I think this is still an okay block. Would be nice if they got more relevant shows though...(*COUGHFAIRYTAILCOUGH)

I hope they get Inuyasha Final Act.

Makes no sense why they didn't...

Techi Muyo? Gah....

Although smart move picking up Thundercats and Symbotic Titan (old news, I know). That's what we need: more western content. Keeping things fresh.

Overall, I think this is still an okay block. Would be nice if they got more relevant shows though...(*COUGHFAIRYTAILCOUGH)

Exactly, like young justice! I Agree about fairy tail

They said they have no money to buy good shows, but how come before toonami they could afford KEKKAISHI, DURARARA!!,FMA and others...

Instead of Tenchi Muyo they could of dubbed a new anime like what they did with Deadman Wonderland. Guilty Crown anybody?

Yeah, I was thinking they would get INDEX cuz they pushed the dvds to Dec... IF THEY DUB SAO I'LL FOR GIVE THEM

I would rather have Hitman Reborn on Toonami. it seems as if they are picking crap to put on it. Also, Titan, and Thundercats?! Really?! They were crappy on Cartoon Network, WTH were they thinking puting it on an adult timeslot?!

OMG HITMAN REBORN FTW IF THAT CAME I WOULD GO CRAZY XDDDDDD

Yeah I'm not a fan of symbiotic, what happend to our good old anime only AS?

OMG HITMAN REBORN FTW IF THAT CAME I WOULD GO CRAZY XDDDDDD

Yeah I'm not a fan of symbiotic, what happend to our good old anime only AS?

No clue, I think origanility died with anime, its all robots, and DBZ knock offs now, or gore

Hm, actually I rather enjoyed Titan, had a good plot, but I do hate this line up. At least but in......I dunno Teen Titans? But jeesh I mean heck! If someone would just dub Mirai Nikki and put it on a channel it would most likely grab Hunger Game fans!

That's pretty good lineup if you ask me, good classic animes (shame that I have watched all of them already)

its all robots

Proves that you haven't watched mecha animes. I was kinda like "eww some giant robots" before I started to watch mecha animes and good lord they are so good. Not because of robots: they have really good and usually more mature storyline than mainstream anime. Look up to Code Geass, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gundam 00 and Wing, Eureka Seven. They are just so good.

KHR is kinda nice anime, but it's not that good. Humor is boring, some of the characters are kinda flat. Soundtrack has few memorable songs , but it's mostly medicore. It has epic fights, but it's nothing special.

I would rather have Hitman Reborn on Toonami. it seems as if they are picking crap to put on it. Also, Titan, and Thundercats?! Really?! They were crappy on Cartoon Network, WTH were they thinking puting it on an adult timeslot?!

If they brought Reborn over, I'd watch all 200+ episodes loyally.

If they brought Reborn over, I'd watch all 200+ episodes loyally.

IKR ive been watching it subbed... havnt skipped an episode not even filller ITS SO FREAKING GOOD

idk what makes me more impressed:

Tenchi Muyo, or the fact that AMERICANS STILL HAVE TOONAMI!

FUQU BRAZILLIAN CARTOON NETWORK!

xD actually they JUST brought it back on adult swim