Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

So are they going to remove Deep Jungle from this?

I really hope they remove it

all it was worth was getting the Gummi piece....

And I hated that place

There was also a tiny hint about the star gummi...Donald and Goofy look at the gummi and say "It's sure not the King's", implying that's how he got around. Not that I'm sure how important that was.

But I loved Tarzan! It was a great world! And the whole Donald and Sora fighting and making up was cute. Also, Tarzan was the origin of the quote "Friends in our Hearts." Like, dude. Also, Tarzan's other quote: "Friends, same heart. Clayton, lose heart. No heart, no see friends. No heart, no friends." So many overarching Kingdom Hearts concpets in this little world. (Probably to make up for how little of the actual Tarzan plot they used...)

There was also a tiny hint about the star gummi...Donald and Goofy look at the gummi and say "It's sure not the King's", implying that's how he got around. Not that I'm sure how important that was.

But I loved Tarzan! It was a great world! And the whole Donald and Sora fighting and making up was cute. Also, Tarzan was the origin of the quote "Friends in our Hearts." Like, dude. Also, Tarzan's other quote: "Friends, same heart. Clayton, lose heart. No heart, no see friends. No heart, no friends." So many overarching Kingdom Hearts concpets in this little world. (Probably to make up for how little of the actual Tarzan plot they used...)

I know it was pretty important, but the world itself wasn't fun to play. Maybe if the world could be mostly cutscenes that would be fine

a lot of it involved going through the world's areas a lot.

Going to the tree house because Clayton was gonna shoot a gorilla

then everywhere and back to rescue the gorillas that did nothing.

It felt like a giant waste of time to me

I know it was pretty important, but the world itself wasn't fun to play. Maybe if the world could be mostly cutscenes that would be fine

...I actually hated that, you're right. There was a lot of back and forth without them actually telling you where you should go next...

You just explained how I feel about all of KH3D.