Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm mostly basing it off the fact that I am God damn horrible at predicting winners in these battles.

And yes, I went with Yang at first glance but to be fair, I know very little about Tifa and Final Fantasy in general. 

Honestly, I think they were trying to ride the RWBY Volume 3 hype and they predicted RWBY would be releasing this month or next month and they're just trying to get those extra views. That's what they did for DBZ Supers hype so I wouldn't put it past them.

And I'd like to point out that Yang is only a freshman and we've seen how sophomores are even leagues apart from freshmen, so it would just be ri-goddamn-diculous to see Yang even stand a chance of winning. She should get smoked.

That's probably it. At least it's good exposure for RWBY as well.

I haven't played FF7 but I know Yang should get smoked. I don't really watch Death Battles but I'm sure they'll buff Yang and/or nerf Tifa just to show an interesting battle. Yang winning should be out of the question but I guess it depends if the want to stir up drama for views.

Pretty much out of promotion. Which kind of sucks as they could have saved it for much later. They could have then pulled off a two birds, one stone and not one step forward, two steps back, of that makes any sense.

Edited by OmegaForte

That's probably it. At least it's good exposure for RWBY as well.

I haven't played FF7 but I know Yang should get smoked. I don't really watch Death Battles but I'm sure they'll buff Yang and/or nerf Tifa just to show an interesting battle. Yang winning should be out of the question but I guess it depends if the want to stir up drama for views.

If Yang can survive Final Heaven (slim chance) then she ca redirect that power right back at Tifa.

That's a major, major if....

Now, I'm starting to think ScrewAttack, Nerdist, RT and all of their associates colluded for RWBY's release. We got a Death Battle and a site releasing exclusive videos. This was all planned to hype up Volume 3. :I

Not that I'm disappointed, but yeah... RWBYngo woooooooo~

My only remarks is that it looks different graphically. Not necessarily bad, but off. The models and the backgrounds don't look as... together. Almost like a bad green screen job.

Another note that is, despite Monty's departure, the fight choreography is wonderful as always. I was scared that it would go the way of RvB for a volume or two.

I really liked how a year ago everyone gathered here every week after an episode of RWBY and discussed it (Merc happening to watch it (an) hour(s) earlier than the rest of us and teasing us with hints xD). I really hope when Season 3 hits, we do the same.

Well, to be fair, you rarely said anything positive. Constructive criticism should be equal parts positive and negative. Or maybe I'm wrong and you did. I can't remember lol

And Oz hasn't been around, so he won't be on your case. That's most of your shit gone already!

Soooo, this was a thing. 

Whoever's managing social media and promotions for RWBY is doing a fantastic job. I totally knew something RWBY would come out on the 9th, a Friday. I know they shifted to Saturdays for their 'tribute' to Saturday morning cartoons, but what is up with releasing a World of Remnant video just out of the blue AND not even on a Saturday lmfao. smh

Soooo, this was a thing. 

Whoever's managing social media and promotions for RWBY is doing a fantastic job. I totally knew something RWBY would come out on the 9th, a Friday. I know they shifted to Saturdays for their 'tribute' to Saturday morning cartoons, but what is up with releasing a World of Remnant video just out of the blue AND not even on a Saturday lmfao. smh

Well, this just added more questions to the pile. However, since this Volume is going to be based around the tournament, I think at least most of these questions will actually have answers directly in the plot.

Yay for optimism.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Guess who I got to meet?

Posted Image

As well as get their autographs!

Posted Image

Would have been perfect if someone didn't say Lindsey would be there on Sunday when it wasn't true. Some year I'll get her autograph. 

NYCC was great!

Rule #1 of the RWBY thread: Do not listen to anything I say. Trust me, you'll be better off.

Hmm? Was that a whisper? Oh, probably just the wind.I'm pretty excited to try out the game. Hopefully it gets past steam greenlight.

Well, to be fair, you rarely said anything positive. Constructive criticism should be equal parts positive and negative. Or maybe I'm wrong and you did. I can't remember lol

And Oz hasn't been around, so he won't be on your case. That's most of your shit gone already!

Girl pls. Im always here. I'm just waiting