Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

O.O

Good God, can the hype get any more epic!?  YANG LOOKS SO FRICKIN AMAZING!!!!  SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S OUT FOR BLOOD, AND SHE AIN'T TAKING NO KIDDIE PUNCHES, SHE'S GONNA DELIVER FULL THROTTLE PAIN!!!!

Such deadly beauty! Good God, now we only have Ruby's design we've yet to see...I want to see it badly!!!!! <3

The hype is real, people! :D

CtTS8ClUkAE-_BW.jpg

Here ya go! ;)

GOOOD GOD!!!! RUBY!!!!!!! <3

Okay, seriously, our main girls are sporting some badass looking attires!  And like Nep says, they look older and wiser!  I wonder how much of a time skip there'll be at the beginning of Volume 4? :O

Gahhhh, this Monday we get the trailer for Volume 4, everyone!  The hype intensifies! :D

GOOOD GOD!!!! RUBY!!!!!!! <3

Okay, seriously, our main girls are sporting some badass looking attires!  And like Nep says, they look older and wiser!  I wonder how much of a time skip there'll be at the beginning of Volume 4? :O

Gahhhh, this Monday we get the trailer for Volume 4, everyone!  The hype intensifies! :D

Yeah but I be doing things monday you can enjoy the trailer... I have to wait a few hours more -_-

Yeah but I be doing things monday you can enjoy the trailer... I have to wait a few hours more -_-

Don't worry, friend!  The hype will be real for you either way!  In fact, you'll be even more hyped, since you'll have the trailer to look forward to when the time comes for you to watch it! :D

RoosterTeeth has posted a teaser image for the Volume 4 trailer releasing today on their Twitter account: https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/782958654030876672

EDIT: They have also revealed that the trailer will release today at 1PM Central: https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/782962215980703744

EDIT 2: The Volume 4 Character Short can be seen RIGHT NOW!: https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/782974675030638593

Edited by Master Eraqus

RoosterTeeth has posted a teaser image for the Volume 4 trailer releasing today on their Twitter account: https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/782958654030876672

EDIT: They have also revealed that the trailer will release today at 1PM Central: https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/782962215980703744

EDIT 2: The Volume 4 Character Short can be seen RIGHT NOW!: https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/782974675030638593

It better don't be the leaded footage from long ago I want a trailer if they release a clip it's a clip not a trailer... Except if it's called a teaser trailer but I want a full trailer

Ah, so this did indeed turn out to be the leaked footage from RTX!  Still awesome to see, especially now that it looks better, since we're looking at an HD version of the trailer!  My God, the animation looks even more badass than before!  You can tell Roosterteeth has been working to make their animation with this series go berserk! I'm loving what I'm seeing so far! :D

Lol, and the subtitles made me laugh! xD

BUT OMG, VOLUME 4, PLEASE COME TO US!!!! WE AWAIT YOU!!!!  OCTOBER 22ND CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH! :')

The animation improvement is insane! Each season , the animation just keeps getting better! I will have to get used to the new character models tho...I really liked how they looked before :( Anyway, cant wait for the next volume!

Edited by PrinceNoctis

The animation improvement is insane! Each season , the animation just keeps getting better! I will have to get used to the new character models tho...I really liked how they looked before :( Anyway, cant wait for the next volume!

Same, I'm loving the animation, but the character models look... Different. I loved how Volume 3 nailed it, but I guess it's since the girls are older.

Really really loving the facial expressions during fight scenes!

Edited by Clouded Sun

The animation improvement is insane! Each season , the animation just keeps getting better! I will have to get used to the new character models tho...I really liked how they looked before :( Anyway, cant wait for the next volume!

Dude, the animation is so bae! <3

As Rwby continues onward, I can see that the animation will only continue to improve even more!  I'm liking where Roosterteeth is going with the animation so far! :3

Personally I prefer the new character models and costumes. I feel that they fit more with the current tone and the environment each girl has found herself in. Also I just love new costumes. Can't wait to see if they gave others (like Jaune or Ren) new clothes too. With any luck and with any consistency the answer will be yes.

Personally I prefer the new character models and costumes. I feel that they fit more with the current tone and the environment each girl has found herself in. Also I just love new costumes. Can't wait to see if they gave others (like Jaune or Ren) new clothes too. With any luck and with any consistency the answer will be yes.

Yep, I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing new looks from everyone!  And I agree, the new costumes definitely fit the darker tone Volume 4 is going down with! Especially Yang's design! You can see the fire in her eyes!  Though I do wonder if Ironwood will offer Yang a robotic arm? (A la Skywalker! Points if you get the reference! :3)