Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Sooooooo I realized something.  The moon in the RWBY world is all crumbly.  

Then during the story, they explain how man is resourceful and uses dust.  What if dust comes from their moon?  It would make sense because it looks like it's deteriorating.  

Also during the explanation, man is reaching up towards the diamond (dust thing).  It maybe a stretch, but this could explain the moon mystery and how from each trailer the moon becomes more crumbly.

Sooooooo I realized something.  The moon in the RWBY world is all crumbly.  

Then during the story, they explain how man is resourceful and uses dust.  What if dust comes from their moon?  It would make sense because it looks like it's deteriorating.  

Also during the explanation, man is reaching up towards the diamond (dust thing).  It maybe a stretch, but this could explain the moon mystery and how from each trailer the moon becomes more crumbly.

That's a good theory, the only problem I have with it is that I think they would be a bit more concerned since the moon is deteriorating so fast through the trailers...

Maybe that's why dust is so valuable right now, because it's starting to run out and the crystals are becoming scarce. 

I just wonder how the moon can be white and there be red, blue, and yellow crystals growing out of it. If they used the whole moon for dust, wouldn't it be really colorful? 

I wondered about someting, and searched in the google: I get:

Posted Image

(ignore the pics lines)

Look that eyes. Kinda reminds me Blake.

Posted Image

remember what about Blake read? 2 souls in one body what fighting. Probably when she dissapeared in her trailer, she possesed by the evil side?

She's good and evil side is fighting? opinions...

So far, I'm liking this. Why the hell didn't my friends tell me about this? Unless they don't know, which is ironic since they review manga and occasionally anime- including the shows inspired by anime. (before anyone states this isn't anime)

I lol'd when I got yellow 

Posted Image

That's a good theory, the only problem I have with it is that I think they would be a bit more concerned since the moon is deteriorating so fast through the trailers...

Maybe that's why dust is so valuable right now, because it's starting to run out and the crystals are becoming scarce. 

I just wonder how the moon can be white and there be red, blue, and yellow crystals growing out of it. If they used the whole moon for dust, wouldn't it be really colorful? 

Hm, interesting.  I have no rebuttals at the moment, at least not one backed with evidence.  I was thinking properties of light.  When all colors of light are put together, they make white, which would be the moon.  So maybe the moon is made of all the colors and they're using some sort of technology to break it down to different ones.  Hm, I don't know.

Hm, interesting.  I have no rebuttals at the moment, at least not one backed with evidence.  I was thinking properties of light.  When all colors of light are put together, they make white, which would be the moon.  So maybe the moon is made of all the colors and they're using some sort of technology to break it down to different ones.  Hm, I don't know.

Perhaps the dust ores are on the inside of it? But that wouldn't make sense, because they broke more than half of the outside of the moon. They could've just hollowed it out. 

There are Four episodes so far, correct? Rooster Teeth puts them out on YouTube a week after releasing it on their website.Well, maybe 5 episodes now, but I can never get the RT website to work anywhere I go. XDI'm really enjoying the series so far. Unfortunately, I knew nothing about it until the first episode released on YouTube.

There are Four episodes so far, correct? Rooster Teeth puts them out on YouTube a week after releasing it on their website.Well, maybe 5 episodes now, but I can never get the RT website to work anywhere I go. XDI'm really enjoying the series so far. Unfortunately, I knew nothing about it until the first episode released on YouTube.

EpIsodes 1 - 3 are on youtube now.

WEISS'S VOICE ACTOR EVERYBODY

[media]

[/media]

Also, here's a drabble about Yang that I thought was really cool. 

I’ve gotten really bad at articulating my thoughts lately but let me try anyways.

Maybe it’s because I’ve avoided the anime scene for the last couple years but I’ve been very impressed with certain characters within Monty Oum’s RWBY. Specifically Yang has blown my mind. When I first saw her in the trailer her dialogue with junior made me roll my eyes. It introduced her as a rather shallow badass chick archetype, playing on the need of some men to be dominated. I honestly figured she’d be my least favorite character.

I could not have been more wrong. The first episode of RWBY we are quickly shown that Yang is a loving old sister, the popular girl, witty and casual, all on top of being that badass chick from the trailer. She wasn’t pigeonholed into being the girl that grabbed junior’s balls.

Posted Image

I’m related to this?

The first scene we see Yang doting on her baby sister Ruby. It isn’t long after that Yang ditches Ruby in the middle of a large school so she can hang out with her friends. Now it could’ve changed in the last couple years but the last couple siblings I’ve seen in anime fall into two categories. Either they are embarrassed of their family and just want to have their own lives, or they are obsessed with their siblings to a point that it should be considered stalking.  Yang however manages to show that she wants a life outside of Ruby but is still incredibly proud of her younger sister. I guess what fascinates me so much about this is that Yang actually has a life and purpose outside of the main character and yet still has an honest and realistic family dynamic with Ruby. 

Posted Image

I just really wanted to use this gif. Deal with it.

Yang is also full of positive energy, never taking anything personally. SHe’s just incredibly in tune with herself. It’s like she’s found this level of enlightenment that would make monks jealous. She’s shown to get irritated and exasperated like everyone. However even when she gets emotional it’s like she’s not fighting against her emotions and she’s not letting her emotions control her. She’s working in conjunction with them. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Aaaaand then blue onesie comes along to ruin the mood 

This is also a girl who wears skimpy clothes and is incredibly flirtatious, normally the type of character to be written off as a pair of boobs by the fandom. Yang however is soooo much more. She doesn’t wear what she wears to impress the boys. Yang knows she can do that without the tight shirt and short shorts. She wears what makes her feel comfortable and confident. Yes, Yang is smoking hot and yes she has no problem using that to her advantage but she doesn’t seem like the type to go out of her way to impress people because she’s already impressed the one person that matters, herself. 

Posted Image

Ladies and Gentlemen please, would you bring your attention to me?

Lastly, have I mentioned she’s a complete badass? This chick uses a deadly mix of dust, muay thai and what I can only assume are shotgun shells to blow through her enemies. She doesn’t bother with a lot of that fancy pants shit, every move is meant to break bones. That’s all before she goes firetrucking super saiyan and decks you so hard that she’s blows up your dance club. I’m not sure what else needs to be said. 

Monty has created some interesting characters in RWBY, from the quirky Ruby to the completely misunderstood Weiss (whose personality is another essay in of itself) but without a doubt Yang is the one I’m most interested in seeing more of. 

from this person here. 

Edited by Yang

Well this is a bit crazy on my side. I just found out Pyrrha voice actor Jen Brown, voiced one of the main characters of Red vs Blue. Agent Carolina (Spartan in the teal) Another funny side note is that both characters are red heads, as well as green eyes, and is the best of the best. Pyrrha being the best at Sanctum, Carolina being #1 on the leaderboard among her team mates. thought I should share this fun trivia for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwV6NHHBea4

Posted Image

Well this is a bit crazy on my side. I just found out Pyrrha voice actor Jen Brown, voiced one of the main characters of Red vs Blue. Agent Carolina (Spartan in the teal) Another funny side note is that both characters are red heads, as well as green eyes, and is the best of the best. Pyrrha being the best at Sanctum, Carolina being #1 on the leaderboard among her team mates. thought I should share this fun trivia for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwV6NHHBea4

Posted Image

NO ONE CARES /shot

nice find

Hello there.  The name's Jaune Arc, short, sweet and rolls of the tongue...  Nice to meet you ladies and gents, especially ladies.  Did I mention ladies?

How's it going, Lady-killer?

(Aw, dat quota.)

I don't understand.  My dad said all women look for is confidence... Where did I go wrong?

Well that would work on most women. . . Except you happened to choose Weiss. . .