Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yellow Trailer is finally up!

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2013/06/01/exclusive-rooster-teeths-rwby-yellow-trailer/

*fangirls*

Holy shit Ruby and Yang are sisters

Well I finally saw a trailer.

That guy had a bazooka in a club...well.

And those two girls look like a black haired Weiss and Ruby (well ruby is black haired, but longer).

Also Yang is seriously badass but I'm wondering why didn't she bleed from not wearing leg armour when she got thrown into a glass pillar from bazooka man.

So they got superpowers or is that literally the technology they have?

Well I finally saw a trailer.

That guy had a bazooka in a club...well.

And those two girls look like a black haired Weiss and Ruby (well ruby is black haired, but longer).

Also Yang is seriously badass but I'm wondering why didn't she bleed from not wearing leg armour when she got thrown into a glass pillar from bazooka man.

So they got superpowers or is that literally the technology they have?

They don't really look like Ruby and Weiss to me but they have similar colors. And I have no idea I don't think they do but Weiss does have magic so it's possible Yang has magic or something too.

Also interesting to note, everything except for Yang in the club was black, red or white. Either a plot point or a throwback to the previous trailers (like the mix of the songs was).

Dissapointed we didn't get a new song for Yang though 

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTAL FANBOYING FANGASM I CAN'T EVEN SHE'S PROBABLY GOING TO BE MY SECOND FAVORITE BECAUSE OF WEISS.

Yang abilites like Dante's from the dmc. The weapon, what she used, and the"flame mode" is like the demon mode.

She's voice is cute, but Ruby's ... blah.

They don't really look like Ruby and Weiss to me but they have similar colors. And I have no idea I don't think they do but Weiss does have magic so it's possible Yang has magic or something too.

Also interesting to note, everything except for Yang in the club was black, red or white. Either a plot point or a throwback to the previous trailers (like the mix of the songs was).

Dissapointed we didn't get a new song for Yang though 

in the end, was new lines, maybe Yang's theme is that.

Its official: Yellow is my new favorite color.

Someone on Tumblr said who voiced who.

Lindsay Tuggey is RubyKara Eberle is WeissArryn Zech is Blakeand yeah, Barbs is Yang

I'm not sure if its official though except for Yang who Monty said was Barbara Dunkelman. If Lindsay is voicing Ruby, I think she needs to work on it a little more. It seemed a bit too high pitched to me.Edit: Monty did say he had to pull out Kara for White's trailer, so it's official she's Weiss. As for Blake and Ruby, I'm still not sure. Edited by Ruby

I think she might be an allude to Goldilocks because the DJ had a bear hat and her power was fire like getting burnt by porridge  I also think that the two girls could be an allude to Rose red and White snow.

Edited by unLock

The moon is rising and sun is setting Ruby is the moon Yang is the sun.

That could be it but it's odd for the moon and Sun to be on the same side. If the sun rises in the east the moon sets in the west for example xD

Pretty accurate representation though because Yang's name means sun. 

The more I think about it I like but also dislike her character. I think Weiss' voice actor did the best job so far. Yang's is a good second.

Offically, I love Yang. OMG NOW IDK WHICH AVATAR TO USE, YANG OR RUBY.

But I agree, Ruby's voice was too high pitched. The VA needs to work on it better.

....But omg Ruby and Yang are sisters?!

I remember I heard that voice actor somewhere in a game.

Yang is voiced by Barbra Dunklemen who was in some of RoosterTeeths other productions

Someone on Tumblr said who voiced who.I'm not sure if its official though except for Yang who Monty said was Barbara Dunkelman. If Lindsay is voicing Ruby, I think she needs to work on it a little more. It seemed a bit too high pitched to me.Edit: Monty did say he had to pull out Kara for White's trailer, so it's official she's Weiss. As for Blake and Ruby, I'm still not sure.

I don't think Ruby is Lindsay that didn't sound anything like her unless she changed her voice but you never know maybe, he voice did seem off but I feel like it will grow on me.

I found this while Tumblring...

Things about RWBY form A-Kon

Probably heard these by now, but here’s the low down I got from the RWBY panel.

• Lindsay voices Red
  • Erin (Miles’ girlfriend) voices Black.
  • Kara voices White
  • The first episode features “a lot” of Weiss.
  • “The show is centered around the character’s relationships with each other”
  • Weiss side ponytail is a form of rebellion against her upbringing.
  • The animation will be “better”.
  • Monty prefers long episodes, and Matt prefers short episodes, so they’re “butting heads” on this. MEANING: Episode length is still unconfirmed.

I was hoping I could keep this secret for a while longer. 

Nothings a secret from me! BTW if there is a new character in RWBY that is a boy I call him. (not Adam or Junior and their creepy pedophile asses)

Edited by unLock