Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Well, there's nothing wrong with an instrumental piece for a change

But... but my theories... Will analyze the sound and come back with one of my theories soon >;o

Speaking of Blake I havent even seen her in the 4th episode

I bet she's hiding in the Shaodws

Bet she's either infiltrating the school, a part of the staff, or didn't get accepted.

Speaking of Blake I havent even seen her in the 4th episode

I bet she's hiding in the Shaodws

But... but my theories... Will analyze the sound and come back with one of my theories soon >;o

Bet she's either infiltrating the school, a part of the staff, or didn't get accepted.

Maybe she has a date with Adam/shot

Posted Image

Posted Image

Okay, listened to Episode 4 ED.  I have concluded it is definitely Blake's, it carries some traits that match with hers.

• Mysterious
  • Epic
  • All Instrumental (What does this mean?  Blake is a pretty quiet person, although can be outspoken, she prefers not to be extroverted-ly loud.)
  • Strong
  • Also, words are missing right?  Almost hidden?  Like her in this episode.  Is she really there or not?

Something I also noticed was that the song sounded like the song used in KH2FM Secret Ending.  That's about it.

Edited by Prince Sky Heart

I'l older than those scrubs, I ian't gotta do shit B)

Yea... I still think, Blake has been at Beacon longer.

The description of the show on the website says that they're all first years.  Also, she's been to the announcements for first years.  I don't see a point for her to attend first year events, if she isn't a first year herself.

The description of the show on the website says that they're all first years.  Also, she's been to the announcements for first years.  I don't see a point for her to attend first year events, if she isn't a first year herself.

You got me. I just skipped out cause lol

Wow, I as here for the episode for once c:

Anyway, I like the thing they're doing here with the teams, who know what the pairings are gonna be right?

And notice how I'm the only proagonist that wasn't at the launching ceremony, I'm clearly older than everyone >:3

It shall be Ruby/Weiss, Yang/Blake (even though Blake was in blackness if she was in this episode), Pyrrha/Nora, and Lie/Jaune.

That way RWBY might get forced together, and you now have another team.

How come people always dislike the character I like?

Same goes for the other characters not just her

That's just that way it is I guess, it sucks that everyone hates your favorite characters ):
Edited by inori

I don't know about you guys...

Posted Image
...But I like Professor Ozpin

I actually want to say, they aren't sent to kill each other.

Just that things in the forest can kill you.

I have a theory of how the landing will happen.  Here it is:

• Jaune has no landing strategy.  Therefore, it's safe to assume that Pyrrha, Nora or Lie will catch him.  What would their motives be?  Pyrrha has shown general interest in the boy (she likes him *wink wink* :P).  Lie looks at the dude flailing in the air and feels sorry for him.  Nora maybe ordered to do so by Lie or she also feels sorry for him.  Another possibility is he just lands on someone's arms.  Either way, he will be paired up with one of them and the other two with each other.  Although, I do find it funny if Nora and him were stuck together.  She'd resent him and that would be humorous.
  • Weiss and Ruby.  Weiss is interested in being paired up with Pyrrha, so she will be looking at her direction, but someone just happens to block her view, the girl she resents most in Beacon as of now, Ruby.
  • Yang will be paired with Blake.  Two ways this could happen.  Either they become partners from the get go or later on.  This all depends if Blake was or wasn't in that episode.  If it is the latter, she will be paired with one of those extra colored guys from the episode.  Circumstances will occur where she has to switch partners.  What would these circumstances be?  Yang's father finds out about her boy crushes and tells the school she isn't allowed to be partnered with boys, due to her flirty nature.  One or both of the boys could be cheating, not even part of the school, enemies, etc. and they are expelled, dealt with, killed? and so she has to be paired with the only one left, Blake.
  • Or... Weiss still feels disappointed when she sees Yang instead.  This could be humorous if both girls are discontent.  Yang wants a guy and Weiss wanted Pyrrha.  That would leave Ruby with one of those guys or Blake or maybe she doesn't even get a partner and she panics because of which until Blake shows up late for the initiation.
Edited by Prince Sky Heart

Sad to say, I think this is the last episode I'm watching.  I can't get into it.  It has too much of the overused cliches anime has with not enough originality outside the art style.  It pulls me out of it every time making it very hard for me to get immersed into it.  And this last episode's scene with Weiss, Juane, and Nora was just bad.  That dialogue between them was very uncomfortable to watch.  It felt too unnatural and forced.  I feel like Nora changed her character three times in that sequence that now I'm left having no clue who she is.  It's very disappointing.

It's sad because I really wanted to get into this because of how unique the animation style is, but the writing ranges from terrible to slightly amusing which doesn't cut it for me.

I bid you two a late but well deserved thanks ^_^

I deserve nothing, for I only do as I need to.