Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

nora's weapon is now my favorite 

Best weapon possible for her. I didn't see it coming that she would be the crazy biznich with the banhammer.

Nora: I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle!!

She was so adorable then. i watched it over and over and over and over and... Gwahhh.

That was amazing.... The team work... in this episode...was...just amazing.. And, Nora...Gimme my, Nora now.

Darn it Rin, don't you keep a chain on her? And why did you get KO'd? Jaune didn't, but you did, the frig?

Best weapon possible for her. I didn't see it coming that she would be the crazy biznich with the banhammer.

She was so adorable then. i watched it over and over and over and over and... Gwahhh.

Darn it Rin, don't you keep a chain on her? And why did you get KO'd? Jaune didn't, but you did, the frig?

the royal banhammer

She looked more adorable when she was shooting the target with those heart bullets *w*

My gods, she it like their Ruby in terms of quirky adorableness, but she takes it further.

the royal banhammer

If that were the real name, I would probably die of laughter.

I used up to much of my Aura when, I fought the snakes...And plus that ride with Nora on the beast worn me out as well.

I used up to much of my Aura when, I fought the snakes...And plus that ride with Nora on the beast worn me out as well.

And Jaune intercepted 2 people, and cushioned their falls, and you didn't hear him complain.

Anyway, onto fighting styles(I will be updating my original combat profiles for RWBY at a later date, but they will be updated.)

Jaune and Phyrra don't seem to have much of a fighting style as of yet, since we've not seen them fight on their own. When fighting in a group, your style changes a little to make group fighting less hectic. Anyway, onto the ones I can diagnose.

Lie Rin

He is a very slow, patient fighter. Mostly doing counters and waiting for just the right moment to strike. He mostly(So far) Uses the blades on his weapons(I'm pretty sure they are semi-automatic pistols with blade attachments to the barrel for guarding and melee)for defense purposes only. He uses his Aura to boost his attack pressure in critical moments when needed, and is willing to drag out a fight. He seems to have a lot of physical stamina, meaning he is the tank of the group.

Nora Valkyrie

She-in a sense-is like Ruby, relying on recoil from blasts to deal damage/move around and is very fast, but also is VERY reckless, much more do than Ruby, and relies on a fast offense and seemingly no defense, meaning she is the absolute powerhouse of the group, and quite possibly psychopathic, meaning that if worked into a rage during combat, she may go insane and attack everything that moves in insane ways.

It's official

Posted Image

My question is this: Why are you guys named after a form of purple/blue?

Also, the city they are in is Vale, so yeah...

Edited by Guest

Posted Image

Posted Image

She is a boss. Likely, she will domesticate the Grimms and turn them into mounts.