Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

With RWBY being in mid-season break, I hope that Roosterteeth will release some new RWBY merchandise, and soundtracks such as the Red Like Roses Remix from ep. 8 while we wait for next the new episode.

With RWBY being in mid-season break, I hope that Roosterteeth will release some new RWBY merchandise, and soundtracks such as the Red Like Roses Remix from ep. 8 while we wait for next the new episode.

Mid-season break? Roosterteeth productions don't do Mid-season breaks they release there episodes weekly until the season is done. Unless they are doing something new with RWBY

Mid-season break? Roosterteeth productions don't do Mid-season breaks they release there episodes weekly until the season is done. Unless they are doing something new with RWBY

I use the term mid-season break just, because I'm more custom to it on TV shows. But I do think that next week will be a PSA like how RvB did it during the Project Freelancer saga, and season 9, 10 and 11, seeing as how we got a awesome episode that was much longer than expected.

I don't know if I was the only one, but I noticed that each team has a theme. CRNL is themed after birds, JNPR is refrencing historical figures or something(Nora's last name is Valkyrie, which reminds me of the march of the Valkyries, and Jaune Arc... We already know him... But I don't know about Pyrra or Lie. RWBY is obliviously themed after colors when it comes to their names.

I use the term mid-season break just, because I'm more custom to it on TV shows. But I do think that next week will be a PSA like how RvB did it during the Project Freelancer saga, and season 9, 10 and 11, seeing as how we got a awesome episode that was much longer than expected.

Mid-season break? Aw... Oh well, I guess they could use a break.

(BTW Neos Your sig xD)

I don't know if I was the only one, but I noticed that each team has a theme. CRNL is themed after birds, JNPR is refrencing historical figures or something(Nora's last name is Valkyrie, which reminds me of the march of the Valkyries, and Jaune Arc... We already know him... But I don't know about Pyrra or Lie. RWBY is obliviously themed after colors when it comes to their names.

Pyrrha is based off a reference from a Greek Goddess or something of that nature if I remember correctly, And my name means "huntsman" in Chinese while Ren means "lotus" in Japanese.

Pyrrha is based off a reference from a Greek Goddess or something of that nature if I remember correctly, And my name means "huntsman" in Chinese while Ren means "lotus" in Japanese.

Not sure what "Pyrrha" represents, but I think her last name, "Nikos" is for Nike, the Greek goddess of victory.

And isn't Lieren a city? It is Lieren and not Lie Ren, though

Not sure what "Pyrrha" represents, but I think her last name, "Nikos" is for Nike, the Greek goddess of victory.

And isn't Lieren a city? It is Lieren and not Lie Ren, though

I remember reading somewhere that Pyrrha meant "sacrifice" or something relating to that.

You're right about Nikos having to do with victory. And if you put it together, I think it's supposed to mean victory with sacrifice.

Edit: Okay here's what it says on the Wiki:

• 'Pyrrha' is derived from the Greek adjective purrhos (πυρρός), which means 'flame colored'. 'Nikos' (Νίκος), meaning 'victor of the people', is derived from the Greek Nikewho is the Goddess of Victory.
  • Her first and last name together could be taken to refer to a Pyrrhic victory, meaning a tactical victory that comes at such extreme cost it is often seen as a strategic defeat.
Edited by Yang

Pyrrha and her husband were the only two survivors of the great deluge with which Zeus ended the Bronze age. They were the ones who then proceeded to repopulate the world with humans (no, not in that way).

Pyrrha also means something to the effect of "color of fire" in Greek.

Well, that's the Greek origins to the name anyway.

Edited by DragonMaster

You can do it! I believe in you!

That makes one of us. Okay fine I believe in Jaune just not Jaune.Enough of my Silliness, did anyone else think of Shadow of the Collossess this episode?

That makes one of us. Okay fine I believe in Jaune just not Jaune.Enough of my Silliness, did anyone else think of Shadow of the Collossess this episode?

God-like colossi do not remind me of a bear-like, scorpion-like, and vulture-like creatures...

God-like colossi do not remind me of a bear-like, scorpion-like, and vulture-like creatures...

I think Tig is referring to the ancient-looking structures in the scenery.

And yes, it does remind me of the game x)

I think Tig is referring to the ancient-looking structures in the scenery.

And yes, it does remind me of the game x)

Yeah, it was mostly the scenery, and for some reason simply them riding a giant bird reminded me of...

Posted Image

Jeff Williams posted the lyrics to the new song from Episode 8.

http://roosterteeth.com/members/journal/entry.php?id=3081203

Apparently it's called Red Like Roses Part II and will be released later this week. However, this won't be the full version, only the one from the episode. The full version will be released until October in the RWBY soundtrack.

Looks like I have a new theme song!

YES!! I don't mind a preview version as long as I get a chance to make a new ringtone out of it!! ^_^ The rip quality are just not doing it for me hah.

Why...Does, Ruby get all the good stuff?

YES!! I don't mind a preview version as long as I get a chance to make a new ringtone out of it!! ^_^ The rip quality are just not doing it for me hah.

Why...Does, Ruby get all the good stuff?

Don't be so greedy!

It's official, we're having a party at Ren's house. Who's coming?

Will there be fried Nevermore wings?