Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Oh darn, I loved Season 1 of Rwby so much, when will Season 2 begin!?  Do we have to wait too long for it!?  I can't take the suspense!!! D:

Volume 2.We are still in Season 1. Volume 1 just ended.

I have been listening to it all day, I don't know what I was thinking when I posted it. I was dancing in wallmart! speaking of dancing look what Monty can do 

SKIP TO 6:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDRfOylQhUU

pfff, thats nothing compared to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4R-6D09Zk

I have been listening to it all day, I don't know what I was thinking when I posted it. I was dancing in wallmart! speaking of dancing look what Monty can do 

SKIP TO 6:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDRfOylQhUU

pfff, thats nothing compared to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4R-6D09Zk

Dang.... I knew Monty was good, but this.... He's a freakin' dancing wizard

(I also kinda want to know what songs were playing xP)

Not sure if you all have heard it, but the soundtrack has a remixed From Shadows.The "Born with no life" verse was swapped with the "From Shadows," and there's a new verse afterwards as well. I really like it, but most people seem to prefer the original.

OMG Yang I love you for this. Those people don't even know they are in the presence of a Genius

I was thinking Cinder might be the wicked witch.....

Nora is Thor....

according to Monty during the commentary Pyrra's will be noticeable during vol 2

So if Nora is Thor then hm..... 

SO THAT MAKES PENNY, NORA'S LONG LOST SISTER WHO IS LOKI WHO GOT ADOPTED AND MIGHT POSSIBLY BE GOOD OR BAD!

Makes sense...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also new Red Like Roses (Part II). 

I couldn't take it; couldn't stand another minute;Couldn't bear another day without you in it.All of the joy that I had known for all my lifeWas stripped away from me the minute that you died.To have you in my life was all I ever wanted.But now without you I'm a soul forever haunted.Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted.No way in Hell that I can ever comprehend this.I wasn't dreaming when they told me you were gone.I was wide awake and feeling that they had to be wrong.How could you leave me when you swore that you would stay.Now I'm trapped inside a nightmare every single f'ing day.It's like a movie, but there's not a happy ending.Every scene fades black, and there's no pretending.This little fairy tale doesn't seem to end well.There's no knight in shining armor who will wake me from the spell.I know you didn't plan this.You tried to do what's right.But in the middle of this madness,I'm the one you left to win this fight.Red like rosesFills my head with dreams and finds meAlways closerTo the emptiness and sadnessThat has come to take the place of you.I know you’re broken down by anger and by sadness.You feel I left you in a world that’s full of madness.Wish I could talk to you, if only for a minute;Make you understand the reasons why I did it.I wanna tell you that you’re all that ever mattered.Want you to know that, for eternity, I’m shattered.I tried so hard just to protect you, but I failed too.And, in a prison of abandonment, I’ve jailed you.I never planned that I would leave you there alone.I was sure that I would see you when I made it back home.And all the times I swore that it would be okay.Now I’m nothing but a liar, and you're thrown into the fray.This bedtime story ends with misery ever after.The pages are torn, and there’s no final chapter.I didn’t have a choice: I did what I had to do.I made a sacrifice, but forced a bigger sacrifice on you.I know you've lived a nightmare.I caused you so much pain.But, baby, please don’t do what I did.I don’t want you to waste your life in vain.Red like rosesFills my head with dreams and finds meAlways closerTo the emptiness and sadnessthat has come to take the place of you.You’re not the only one who needed me: I thought you understoodYou were the one I needed, and you left me as I always feared you would.Would I change it if I could?It doesn’t matter how.The petals scattered now.Every nightmare just discloses.It’s your blood that’s red like roses.And no matter what I do,Nothing ever takes the place of you.Red like rosesFills my head with dreams and finds meAlways closerTo the emptiness and sadnessthat has come to take the place of you

The lyrics lead me to believe that the other voice singing after Casey (supposedly her mother, but I have no idea) is sung in the perspective of Ruby's mom (likely Summer Rose). Casey's singing is clearly in Ruby's perspective. With this, Ruby shows angst and a bit of anger at her mom for leaving her alone, whereas Summer is sorry and didn't think such a thing would happen. Even so, Summer wouldn't change what happened if she were to know.Also: "It's your blood that's red like roses." *feels* 

This has ALSO led me to believing that This Will Be The Day is sung in Summer's perspective, warning Ruby of the dangers and of darkness, but that she will have the greatest of her moments.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNtcP6EXm3s

So I am watching RWBY before work and noticed something.

Somewhere someone here theorized Cinder Fall could be Ruby's mom. Watching Eps 1, I kinda think it has merit.

When Cinder does her final attack against Glynda and Ruby, there is an abnormally long pause between cast and excecution. The attack goes off a few seconds after Ruby is clear. Seriously, before Glynda barely escapes but then has enough time to move Ruby to safety and cartwheel away and almost stand before the nedt explosion.

I could be seeing plot armor as something else, but the noticable pause just struck me.