Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

When does the trailer of season 4 get online if there is one?

Question RWBY spoilers

So when Cinder hacked the tower and in Volume 3 the robots turned against the people of the city did this happen in the other cities as well. I thought all towers were connected

I really don't know, man!  I'm hoping the trailer comes around soon!  I bet it'll come at around the end of the month, ya know?

As for your other question, well, if all the towers are connected, I'm sure the robots that were placed all over the world must have been hacked as well! We have to see how Volume 4 picks up from Volume 3 to find out, ya know?

When does the trailer of season 4 get online if there is one?

Question RWBY spoilers

So when Cinder hacked the tower and in Volume 3 the robots turned against the people of the city did this happen in the other cities as well. I thought all towers were connected

Good question. I wonder if RT overlooked this or the other area either a: didn't have robots or b: robots under a different signal signature. 

RWBY Chibi

It's your Volume 1 and 2 fuel because THE FEELZ return in October.

The Promise time grows ever closer.

A storm is brewing...

I can feel it in the air.

Indeed, a storm is brewing deadly!  Say bye bye to the good times, and welcome the chaos that Volume 4 shall bring! :3

I'm back from the grave for the RWBY hype!

What are you guys looking forward to most in the upcoming trailer? Kinda hoping it's slightly different from the one shown at RTX.

I expect to see at the very least the new design for the main 4 girls + Nora, Ren and Jaune new designs, if possible we get to know what happen with Cinder during V3 finale.

Official Weiss Art from their twitter: https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/780784167755747328?s=09

CtUBqdGUIAAOlve.jpg

Good lord, Weiss is looking so bae!!!! <3

And well, as for what to expect from the trailer, I'm betting it'll show off some material that won't be spoiler heavy, but at the same time will hype us up enough for the premiere of Volume 4, ya know?  So I'm expecting lots of goodies!

I'm really loving the older looks they have now.  They look so much more mature! <3

The wait is almost over! :D

O.O

Good God, can the hype get any more epic!?  YANG LOOKS SO FRICKIN AMAZING!!!!  SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S OUT FOR BLOOD, AND SHE AIN'T TAKING NO KIDDIE PUNCHES, SHE'S GONNA DELIVER FULL THROTTLE PAIN!!!!

Such deadly beauty! Good God, now we only have Ruby's design we've yet to see...I want to see it badly!!!!! <3

The hype is real, people! :D