Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

There's still an argument that RWBY isn't an anime lol. Previously, I've stated it isn't one also, but I'm not here to start fires, otherwise Natsu would just eat them. What RWBY is or isn't doesn't really matter to me at this point.

But on that note, I wish they would gather some of the American creators that make animations inspired by anime to sit down and decide on a name for this particular of genre/art style outside of Japan. That way, everyone can agree it's 'THIS'.

'Murcan anime /shot

... Am I the last living original Team RWBY member? This is disappointing...

Yang?Have you gone bananas? Junior Detectives are always loyal to the name! Edited by Sun Wukong

Still pisses me off how Ozpin managed to not only let Jaune but also Blake in the academy without clear judgement.

Ozpin may know Jaune's grandfather/father, but that would make him a bad headmaster, since they should be impartial. Then again, Dumbledore wasn't impartial at all to Harry and friends.

Edited by Alice

Ozpin may know Jaune's grandfather/father, but that would make him a bad headmaster, since they should be impartial. Then again, Dumbledore wasn't impartial at all to Harry and friends.

Either way, Ozpin is a crappy headmaster.

RWBY didn't appear in RTX this year, right? They're so behind their game. Plus, they're running an RTX Australia and splitting up their YouTube channels. 

Too many things are happening, at this rate, I think RWBY will be out late August earliest.

Firaga, I don't think more time is being spent on writing lol. I just think they're so behind because they started late. They probably took a while to find the right people to even consider continuing Volume 3 production. Without Monty Oum, they needed something to replace that. They could have gotten someone like the guy who made the video game for RWBY to start animating since it seems like he was able to replicate a good amount of the action Monty Oum choreographed, or decided to focus more on a different part of the series to replace the action. If they did decide to focus more on the writing, which I doubt, it would be great too!

Not to mention the new office, rtx prep work, working on x ray and vav season 2, working on rvb, meetings with warner brothers JP about sales of the RWBY jp dub etc etc