Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kenishabingotiger

KHDays Is Roxas in love with Xion?

Is Roxas in love with Xion  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Is Roxas in love with Xion

If he loved Namine, that would be incest. She's technically his twin sister :

Not necessarily. If Sora's the "mother" then Namine is his surrogate child and Roxas is his true child.

Guys, everyone saying that Nobodies can't have a heart, READ THIS(WARNING SPOILER)

Xion isn't a nobody, she's a replica, and has a fake heart, which means she CAN feel. Roxas MIGHT not have a heart of his own, but either he:

uses Sora's heart

or Has Ventus's heart(that explains their resemblence or however that's spelles, lol)

So HELLYEAH they love each other xD

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Does Roxas love Xion even if he doenst have a heart? Cause his is crying and all that, and she just disappeared he shed a tear. But before she go into Roxas she said I have to give Sora his memories back. she didnt want to go but it was best for everyone(so i thought). But it tears Roxas apart and he fights Riku but before Riku is defeat Xion says stop him Riku in his head.

so is that love for Roxas and Xion.[attachment=266][attachment=266][attachment=266]

Roxas does love xion. At the end of bbs, vens heart went into soras body. When sora gave up his heart, vens heart stayed in his body which became roxas. So roxas has a heart to love with. As implied by Repliku with his desire to become his own person, replicas can feel. Also, Larxine stated that namine smashed replikus heart as she revealed that it wasn't really riku. So who says a replica can't have a heart. Like data sora gaining his own keyblade. He gained a heart. If a zeros and ones can have a heart, so can replikas. So xion in return also loves roxas.

To anyone saying it's masterbation or incest or whatever, you had better be kidding. When have they even implied that any character in KH has had sex? Your disturbing notions are bringing dishonour to the series...

duh they are in looooove but with another way. When Roxas said who will have icw cream with me he meant love but because nobodies dont have feelings he couldnt say i love you....

Its not Love. Nobodies don't have any feelings. Roxas can't feel love and Xion doesn't have a heart. There is no love there. SORRY!

sorry to say this but roxes DID have a heart. thats why we kept worrying about his friends an other members of the organization. if he didnt love an had feelings for xion, then he wouldn't have cried. he had a heart..

It is entirely possible for Roxas to be in love with Xion.Since he has Ventus's heart, its totally possible!And a relationship could be possible, since Xion has a copy(though not a very good one) of Ven's heart.The reason Roxas had to Fight Xion,was simply because she told him to, and he was defending himself. And to explain the secret Report, Tesuya Nomura-sensei was not ready to reveal this, and is planning on doing so in the future,maybe in a future game with Roxas and the other Nobodies as a main part of thr story.(Kindof like KHII, but not quite.)

To answer a point that keeps coming up, about Nobodies don't have feelings, I'd like to point out Roxas is a special nobody, still having a heart, though not "his."

As for the main question, I believe Roxas loves Xion, but not in the romantic sense. He loves her as a good friend or a sister. I think she holds similar about him as well.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A THOUSAND TIMES YEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxas & Xion love each other, they literally complete one another. Have you ever fine through life felling like somethings missing, and then you find that missing something. That's Roxas & Xion. When you find someone like that you can't help but love them, I know, I've been there

i always saw it as "axel, xion and roxas are best friends" thing, with roxas "loving" namine, since you know she is kairi. then again xion is sora's memories of kairi, but i digress. i see it as xion and roxas are friends, nothing more.

Its not Love. Nobodies don't have any feelings. Roxas can't feel love and Xion doesn't have a heart. There is no love there. SORRY!

He does have a heart ._. Ven's heart was inside him all that time and only returned to Sora's when he and Roxas "fused" at TWTNW.

Oh, and I don't think it's love. I think it's just a strong friendship :3

if he had had a little more time Roxas would have come to a realization that he loves Xion. But he was starting to get the idea when he said, "but who else will I have ice-cream with?" I'd say its almost kind of natural since Sora loves Kairi, and Roxas is Sora and Xion is a lot like Kairi.

if he had had a little more time Roxas would have come to a realization that he loves Xion. But he was starting to get the idea when he said, "but who else will I have ice-cream with?" I'd say its almost kind of natural since Sora loves Kairi, and Roxas is Sora and Xion is a lot like Kairi.

Hm... Xion is Sora, Roxas is Sora and Sora is Sora. The only diference is that Xion is Sora's memories about Kairi. It would be more plausible if this topic's name was "Is Roxas in love with Naminé?", because Naminé is Kairi, but she was generated from Sora and Roxas IS Sora. Sora likes Kairi, so it would make sense if Roxas liked Naminé... I think ._.

So, saying that Roxas is in love with Xion is the same to say that Roxas is in love with himself... And this is totally possible xD

Well Xion's appearance was different from person to person depending on their relation to the memories that Sora had, Xigbar seeing Ventus being a big difference, so I would say it's Roxas playing off the emotions that Sora has for Kairi, if I remember all that correctly. Haven't played Days in a while.

it depends if you want them too. some ppl hav different opinions. you know fan fiction world and stuff but personally i believe a share a special relationship and if i recall correctly Xion said that she loves both roxas and axel when she left the orgy.

Roxas just cared for Xion as a friend- having sea salt ice cream, and helping each other out. He cared for her like he cared for Axel. He didn't love her in a romantic way. Also, I don't think you can love someone that you have no memories of...because at the end of 358/2 all his memories of Xion are gone after fighting her and she fades away (something like that)

I'm just gonna say that I pair Xion with Riku.

I think Riku needs a love interest, and if paired with Xion- it's kind of like him being with Sora ;D

I belive Roxas loves Xion, he is just not IN love with her. She is pretty much just a friend to him. Nothing more nothing less. If he could love, being a nobody he cant, it would be for Namine

Roxas & Namine 4ever!!!

~But Xion is one of Roxy's BFF's so he does love her but just as a friend~