Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kenishabingotiger

KHDays Is Roxas in love with Xion?

Is Roxas in love with Xion  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Is Roxas in love with Xion

Basically. No. That would be like masturbation.

Actually yeah now that I think about it, if Roxas loved Xion then he'd basically be loving himself..Which would make him a narcissistic, cynical jackass.

itd be kinda awkward if he was considering that she is a replica of him lol. Roxas is Narcissist xD. but anyway i think that Roxas loved Xion like a sister. Any romantic love may have only been because of the effects of Sora's memories flowing into Roxas making him like Xion because she looks like Kairi. 

I believe he loves her, just not in a romantic way. It's an incredibly strong, deep, love for her (and axel) that is shared between the best of the best of best friends. It's reserved for those friend who you say were so close to you that theyre practacly family. You love them, jut not in a romantic, I wanna kiss and love you kinda way.

And nobodies can too love. Yes they have no hearts, but remember what xemnas said in 3D.

Actually yeah now that I think about it, if Roxas loved Xion then he'd basically be loving himself..Which would make him a narcissistic, cynical jackass.

well i dont think its incest or narcissism. Even though Xion was made to copy and replicate roxas, the first few months, she never really replicated...roxas. like xemnas said 'interesting things' were going on. Xion was copying Sora's memories of Kairi only, making her a virtual Kairi. only the differences between them were made by roxas *in theory* then later on she began sucking too much and began becoming more like sora than of Roxas. but it's happened. we rokushi shippers tend to ship roxas and xion together in Xion's state of life during her first few months. Xion was a constantly changing subject...kind of unstable. but none the less, i ship them...just not in the later months when xion began to absorb the rest of sora's memories...ech.

I like rokushi NOT because i like incest, but more because i like how their characters fit together. if Xion were to become her own person (she probably will in kh3) i think the pairing would cease to be incest anyways. BUT people will still hate it anyways because of what she was in the past

I voted "maybe". I felt something coulda been likely between the two of them. But, being nobodies, its probably not bond to happon, cuz, yeah....they 'don't really have hearts'.

Or so we're told, possably.

My best answer: Maybe.

Also I kind of liked them as a pairing as I played through the game anyways really xD; Personally speaking. Aha...

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

On 4/1/2010 at 4:02 PM, King Riku said:

i think roxas did love xion but now he loves namine

He loves Xion as a Little Sister, Roxas did way more for Naminé compared to the Brotherly Figure Things he did for Xion like He was mostly looking after her like an Older Brother to a Younger Sister.

For Naminé, He saw her as a Romantic Partner I mean It was probably the first time Roxas saw someone differently than a Friend and When he is with Naminé and without We see that Roxas finally loves Someone which completely disproves Axel's discussion on who believed that he would need a Heart to feel Love. But I guess he was wrong, Think about it Roxas smashed The Simulation Computers Because He was pissed that Ansem-Riku and DIZ Kidnapped the One Person He loved. Roxas was happy when he Reunited with Naminé at the end of KH2 and got closer with her, In Dream Drop Distance Naminé is separated from him and Roxas spends a large amount of time offscreen Looking for her So He could Save Naminé again. In KH3 Roxas remembers her and Runs back to her at the End on Destiny Islands Somehow He managed to share information about his Relationship with Naminé to Riku and He worked with Riku Replica to Save Naminé on Roxas's Behalf, He is seen sharing his Relationship with Naminé to Terra in the Ending of KH3.

Roxas Fought Sora Because He blamed him for not Finding Naminé on his Behalf, That's Everything that should clarify Roxas's undoubtedly Deep Affectionate Feelings he harbours for Naminé. Also Whatever Roxas did was all For her Sake, If They weren't ever separated He wouldn't of done all that reckless stuff. But Roxas was influenced and affected by the separation that He just let the Crazy Love get the better of him which led him to act irrationally, So I'd say Roxas may actually Confess his Feelings to Naminé soon Sure He is still gonna be Shy around her but Someday Roxas will Declare his Deep Love for her and Start their Romantic Relationship. Plus, Three of his Most Important Memories in bubbles when he was rejoining with Sora was Only of Naminé which symbolizes how Much She Actually Means to him. This was present in Kingdom Hearts 3, Because Roxas remembered that He had a Special Girl That He needs to Tell his own Affection with so Roxas ran back to her at the End of KH3 Where they reunite for the 2nd Time. Although, Roxas and Naminé were Together for Two Other Times But Even When Separated Those Two Kept Thinking about Each Other Wanting to be Together 

On 2/28/2010 at 10:58 PM, naught2 said:

Its not Love. Nobodies don't have any feelings. Roxas can't feel love and Xion doesn't have a heart. There is no love there. SORRY!

Nope, Roxas loves Naminé During KH2 Dream Drop Distance and Still She loves him in KH3.

On 2/28/2010 at 11:01 PM, Zero said:

I belive Roxas loves Xion, he is just not IN love with her. She is pretty much just a friend to him. Nothing more nothing less. If he could love, being a nobody he cant, it would be for Namine

Well, Guess What The Naminé and Roxas Couples became Canon in KH3.

On 4/1/2010 at 4:02 PM, King Riku said:

i think roxas did love xion but now he loves namine

Okay, Roxas Loves Xion as a Sisterly Figure. He sees Naminé differently from a Friend Roxas thinks of her Romantically, Roxas truly does Love her more than Anyone else Because ever since Naminé developed a Crush on him He started to reciprocate those Feelings and Roxas has been the one who always kept her in his mind while They had to suffer Separation from One Another. KH2 Roxas was So Pissed that Ansem-Riku and DIZ Took cruelly Naminé away from him Which led him to Destroying the Simulation Computers with his Keyblade, Otherwise He wouldn't have done it. When Roxas came outta Sora He aggressively attacked him for not Finding Naminé on his behalf Which is what he cared about much more than Axel's Death Because He no longer trusted Axel at that point, Roxas held 3 Memory Bubbles of Naminé while reconnecting with Sora in Dream Drop Distance after he gives up trying to find her. In KH3 After his Return, Roxas remembers that He has to go back to Naminé Because He has his Love to Tell her One Day so that led to him Reuniting with her at the Ending on Destiny Islands Where He explains his Crush on Naminé and Relationship while Telling Terra Something. 

Ooh, That Should clarify Roxas and Naminé's Relationship. Oh Yeah, Nomura confirms that Their Romantic Relationship is Officially Canon in KH3 and will be introduced as The New Focus after Sora and Kairi the worst Couple Ever developed concludes.

Yeeeeeeeeees, Roxas and Naminé are Canon! I knew it, I freaking Called this Relationship would be Canon!

On 11/24/2010 at 11:33 AM, heartless101 said:

To me, they were in love, but in the end, Namine and Roxas are in love

No, Xion and Roxas are more like Sister & Brother.

Yes, Roxas and Naminé are definitely in Love It was made Canon in KH3 Which opens a bigger door of possibility for them Becoming a Couple Hopefully in KH4 Where Sora and Kairi's Nonsense Illegal Relationship is over & They break up. 

I mean You only deny Naminé and Roxas because It's caused by your Confusion from How You play KH, For a Better Understanding Start a New Game in All Of Them and Return to the Beginning.

Then Proceed to Go in The Tetsuya Nomura Order

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Where it all started

Kingdom Hearts 1 - Sora's Story

Kingdom Hearts Recoded - How The Letter was sent in KH2

Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of Memories - How Sora fell asleep in a Memory Pod

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - How Roxas was born and captured ending up in Simulated Twilight Town

Kingdom Hearts 2 - How Naminé Roxas Riku and Sora all meet

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (2.8 or 3DS Version Your choice) - Opening foreshadows the Events of KH3

Kingdom Hearts 3 - Supposedly The Finale but There is a Possible KH4 Ever Since Sora disappeared.

On 7/24/2021 at 4:16 PM, yamibakura said:

why not?

Why, You Ask? Well It's Simple, Really. You Should Observe The Smallest Detail That 2 Memories in The 2.8 Dream Drop Distance Remix When Roxas transfers his Memories To Sora, That Naminé is Signified as 2 of Roxas's Most Important Memories among The Other Ones that flashback to his Life. Besides, Repliku And Riku Helped Naminé have a Replica Body With Her Own Heart For The Sake of Roxas. Even Nomura himself confirmed this, And Sora Told Naminé When She was a Star in Final World That Roxas missed Her (He was referring to Love Interest Sense Not As A Friend) Which Naminé giggled about. Also, Roxas And Naminé Were on Destiny Islands Together Although They Do not Talk with Each Other It's still obvious that These Two Maintain Their Affectionate Feelings For One Another in KH3's Ending. For God Sake's, Naminé & Roxas Were in The Same Exact Area and He Told Terra about his Crush On Her but The Audio was muted for Roxas's Potential Love Implication. If I Remember, Roxas was Blushing When He First Met Naminé And Smiled (Note: Namine's "I wanted to Meet You, At Least Once." Quote) Also She Blushed When Talking with him in That Mansion White Room. And, Roxas Wasn't That Happy With Saïx Axel Xion Hayner Pence & Olette Who Sat Eating Sea Salt Popsicles With Him Because Naminé wasn't there. Consequently, She might've been happy to see Riku But I bet Naminé Truly Wanted To See Roxas more than anything else which is Why Riku took her to see him.

I Mean, Riku And The Others Were Secretly Hooking Roxas & Naminé up in KH3 Hell Even Demyx Was Requested By Him To Help Get Her And Save Naminé Roxas always did everything for her After KH2 To Be Honest He Clearly is bonded to her.