Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sigrun

-==:TCW: Persona Non Grata {X over TWC Series, ATW Series and 2012 Series} RP and Signups:==-

Yhwach heard them as he stepped up.'' My alliance is with the Keyblade Wielders, not with the dark elements. We Barian's are a peaceful race but if we are threatened or attacked, then we shall fight. Vector is our true enemy. If you think he isn't smart enough to figure out your counter measure then you are truly mistakenly. He is a clever man. He isn't the Frist Keyblader for nothing. Now, to discuss more of this, every one here besides the Dark Element user is welcome to come to back with me to the City of Castor, our capital. There, I am having a ball to welcome Katherine and her family and to show them the kingdom they will inherit once I am gone.'' Yhwach said as Ahtxson glanced a bit at Archer.'' I'll go.'' Ahtxson said as he walked up and Rose soon followed, looking at Malik a bit.'' We must discuss more of the situation with Yhwach and to make a plan to defeat Vector.'' Ahtxson said as he stood by Yhwach's side. Jugram pulled his majesty away a bit and whispered in his ear.'' Yes. Ahtxson is destined to be it. Vashle made had once wielded to defeat Ahtxson, but Ahtxson has what it takes to be it.'' Yhwach whispered as Ahtxson heard a bit.

Vector sat in a chair, with his feet resting on his machine as he was waiting for the machine to locate another universe. He was chewing on a toothpick.'' Oh well, so what if they stopped one blast. They got luckily only once. The Galaxy Center flows every second, putting universes at different locations. Sometime, the universes stop moving for a few minutes. Maybe the next universe to be a target will be the Element's original universe. That would be a treat to watch.'' Vector said as he spun his kingdom key in his hand.

Archer looked to Yhwach with an untrusting look on his face "peaceful my ass try and deny the following all you want but there is no denying it was you Barians who sent a number of warships out into our Universe to attack civilians if it wasn't for us dark elements civilians would of been injured and them warships would still be flying around the place" Gale gave a slight glance back to Archer slightly confused "what do you mean the dark elements protected the civilians?" "Simple we smashed up the warships and protected the civilians from any and all harm" "I thought the Dark Elements aimed to wipe out everything" "None of you know the Dark Elements true goal so i suggest you do not go suspected we plan such tactics our true goal has nothing to do with the civilians of the universe so even in the heat of battle we shall use our powers to protect those who would other wise unable to protect themselves" Gale looked to Archer rather surprised even when they first meet Gale could sense that Archer wasn't all that bad a guy but even with the way he was acting now this did not make up for the fact he was the man who killed Gales brother Gale then looked away from Archer "Archer leave it i know your interested in what the Barians have to say about whats going on but its there universe you'll need to follow there rules even if you dont like it" "huh you didnt seem to think that way when we were getting here" "When we were getting here i thought everyone was in danger things are different now" "Fine I'll stand by hear light a beckon up when your done" "a plain fire beckon means head back home anything else means come towards us got it" Archer nodded as he then leaned against a nearby wall Gale then looked to Yhwach "lead the way"

Meanwhile

As Vector spoke two men appeared behind him and his machine "Hitting the universe from which the Other Elements comes from I'm afraid i must tell you but something like that is impossible" vector glanced back behind him as he did he saw the leader of the Dark Other Elements along with Joe standing side by side behind him "Attack the Universe we Other Elements originate from i must say is impossible why you ask well the answers quiet simple Vector so simple you must be a complete idiot that you missed it" Vector glared at the Dark Element leader "You can't destroy the Universe the Other Elements originate from because there is no Universe we dont come from every Universe has" "The Other Elements are the beginning of everything Vector think about it Earth Wind Water Fire Thunder the Other Elements are the creators there powers are powers although destructive can cause so much more besides destruction the power of the Elements is what creates life"

Edited by Joemahon1

Vector laughed.'' Wrong! If you ever paid attention, the Galaxy Center was created by a unknown event. If you paid attention in class, you would have know that.'' Vector said as he spun his Keyblade and stabbed it in the ground.'' The people who mastered the elements came from a different universe, not from this one. I've been with this universe since the beginning. This is the Keyblade Wielder universe and I believe that other species don't belong in this universe, so.'' Vector stood up.'' I will just make a example out of the two of you. Lets see if you can beat me, a immortal being that has been alive since the beginning of time.'' Vector said as he soon was encased in his Keyblade armor and had sword like Keyblades ready.

Yhwach lead the others to the Helicopters.'' Ahtxson, I need you to board with him.'' Yhwach said as Ahtxson nodded and had Rose go with the others. Rose sat next to Malik as she, him, Marina, Alex, Dante, Alexis, Damian, shared one. Vashle, Katherine, Jugram shared one. Ahtxson and Yhwach rode in Yhwach's personal copter. As they took off, Yhwach looked at Ahtxson.'' It's actually honor meeting you Ahtxson.'' Yhwach said. Ahtxson looked at him weird.'' Why?'' Ahtxson asked as Yhwach laughed a bit.'' I've never met a person who has destroyed a universe and lived to tell the tale about it. Now, anyway, I know your part of Vector's family.'' he said. Ahtxson looked at him.'' To tell you the truth, that doesn't matter, but do you know why Vector and Sosuke were the first and second Keybladers?'' Yhwach asked as Ahtxson looked at him funny.'' Well, its because they were blessed by the gods and so have you.'' Ahtxson looked at him confused.'' Ahtxson. what I am saying, is that you are destined to be a key factor against Vector.'' Yhwach said as Ahtxson quickly pieced everything together.'' You mean.'' Ahtxson said as Yhwach nodded.'' You are meant to become the third Keyblader. A person who wields the Keyblade of the Gods in order to travel throughout the Galaxy center to spread the word about the Keyblade.'' Yhwach said as Ahtxson was shock.'' Ah, we made it.'' Yhwach said as Ahtxson looked out and saw the City of Castor. The capital. It was bigger then the other city that saw. Soon, the copters landed and everyone started getting out. Soon, people walked up, including Sosuke and Izaya. Vashle soon saw someone as he helped Katherine out. '' Hello Brother.'' Garry said as he stood next to a few soldiers.

the leader of the Dark Elements smirked "You really are a foul the unknown event isn't as unknown as you might think it is in the history of the Other Elements the birth of Galaxy Center is known by a certain name in our history its none as The Clash when the Galaxy Center was born Other Elements already existed there existed as supreme beings creatures whose bodies consisted of pure raw elemental power they had no physical being they were nothing but pure and absolute power. When The Clash happened it was in a time before time the Elements that clashed on the day the Galaxy Center was born where the Other Element of Time and the Other Element of Creation it was thanks to this great clash that you can happily say you exist a the day that battle happened it was truly a spectacular site time and creation clashing when the battle started none of use who witnessed could of guessed the results would lead to such an amazing conclusion" as the Dark element leader uttered a number of words Joe caught ear of his words and looked to him confused "None of use who witnessed?" The Dark element leader smirked "That's right Vector you may exist since the beginning of time but i exist since before the beginning of time" Vectors eyes widened as the Dark Element leader smirked "You may think you know all but you truly know nothing my name is Ragnarok and i am the Other Element of Destruction" Slowly Ragnarok began to raise his right arm towards his chest as he did a red aura formed around his arm as sparks of energy began to shot from his arm "Joe you wont be needed in this fight the power of Destruction is absolute" slowly Ragnarok began to walk towards Vector as he did the ground beneath his feet shattered with every step Ragnarok Joe began to sweat from the intense pressure coming from Ragnarok "son of a this pressure i've never felt anything like it the dark elements have someone like this leading them if they turn sides on us after this how the heck are we going to handle someone like this" Ragnarok now stood face to face with Vector the pressure of Ragnarok's pushing down on Vectors body "tell me Vector just how shore of your power are you when you face someone whose existence started in the time before time" 

Edited by Joemahon1

Vashle's eyes widened. "Garry?!"Vashle asked as he walked up,completly forgetting about Katherine and the rest for a few seconds. Katherine crossed her arms as Dante and Malik walked down. "Garry?"Dante asked. "Uncle Garry's alive!"Malik said,omewhat excited. Dante stared confused as he held the handle in his hands which he hadn't let go off just yet. "I doubt you remember him Dante,you were so young when we went missing."Katherine said. Vashle hugged Garry tightly as Garry hugged back,the two adult not having seen each other in years. "Garry I thought we had lost you,we found your scythe at the Unversed Abyss trail and we thought you were gone."Vashle said. Garry was still taller than his younger brother,Garry being so slender. "I'm so sorry I worried you,brother."Garry said as the two brothers eventually released their embrace and looked at each other. "What happened to you? We only found your scythe,we were so worried,we never found any other trail or anything."Vashle said. "It's a long story."Garry sighed as he held his head. He then saw Malik walk up. His eyes lightened up. "My goodness,is this who I think it is?"Garry asked as he walked over to the young man,moving some hair out of his eyes. "Malik,you've grown so much! You were barely a 10 year old when I saw you~ Oh my gawd you've grown up so handsome!"Garry squealed as he rubbed Malik's head. Malik smiled and chuckled. Garry then turned to Katherine. "Katherine,nice to see you again."Garry said. "Likewise."Katherine said. Garry looked down to see Dante hiding Behind Katherine. "Dante? Dante is that you?"Garry asked as he knelt down. Dante walked up,not really remembering Garry. "Look at you,last time I saw you Malik was teaching you how to walk."Garry said. Dante smiled a bit. Garry then noticed the keyblade handle in Dante's hand. His memory could only flash to the memories of years past. "Is that...Jason's?"Garry asked. Dante looked down. "Where is he?"Garry asked. Dante stood quiet. Garry then heard someone clear their throat as he stood up and turned to encounter Marina and Alex. "Marina,Alex!"Garry said with a smile. He noticed Damian and Alexia,Alexia was annoying Damian by messing with his hair. Garry smiled. "It's nice to see you two again."Garry said as he offered his hand for a handshake. Marina smirked. "Nice to see you too Garry. I'm surprised you still remember us."Marina said as she shook Garry's hand. "We Stargazers have a very lasting memory."Garry said as he tapped his head. Alexia looked up from annoying her brother. "You know him?"Alexia asked. "Yeah. One of the many contacts we've met throughout the years. Damian,Alexia,meet Garry. Garry,this is Damian and Alexia."Marina said as Alexia waved slightly. Garry waved back. He glanced back and saw Gale. "Gale,you're here too?"Garry asked as he walked over to him. "It's been so long."Garry said as he smiled. "How has Maria been?" That's when Vashle got his hand on Garry's shoulder. "Vashle?"Garry asked. "Maria...isn't with us any longer. She is one of the victims fallen by Vector's brainwashed Barians. And James he...the dark elements..."Vashle said. Garry stared quietly. He then glanced once again at the handle that Dante held,then back up at Marina. "So Jason...?"Garry asked. Marina shook her head and looked up. "He's at peace."Marina said. Garry nodded slightly. "It seems I have missed a lot."Garry said. Just then Vashle felt a tight hand grip his as Marina felt one hand on her shoulder pulling for support. The two of them turned over to see Katherine who had a panicked expression on her face. "Katherine you're pale?"Marina asked kind of concerned as she helped the young woman with her balance. "Darling what's wrong?"Vashle asked. Katherine was breathing kind of heavily at this point. "I...It's coming...!!!"Katherine muttered. Vashle blinked. "Who?"Vashle asked. Just then she was smacked hard on the head by Katherine,having him slam on the ground hard. Marina held herself from laughing at that. "THE BABY YOU IDIOT!"Katherine yelled at her husband. Vashle rubbed his head and looked up. "Wait,what? Now?! But we just got here?!"Vashle asked. "I don't think the baby cares~!"Katherine called as she breathed heavily. "C-Calm down! Breath in,breath out!"Marina called as she helped Katherine to stand up. Dante and Malik blinked. "The baby?"Dante asked. "Coming now?"Malik asked. The two looked at each other before freaking out.

Vector smirked and laughed.'' It's funny actually.'' Vector said as he was amused with himself.'' Everyone believes they've reached a level of godlike power if they can reach it, hell, even I thought that as first, but I'm merely just a strong person. Ya dark elements believe ya are the supreme race, bigger and stronger then all the others, but to tell the truth, ya aren't. No race is superiority to the other. We simply just conquer, not because we feel stronger and better, but it Is our need to conquer. We humans may have been born in different universes within the galaxy center, but that us Keyblade Wielders don't feel superiority whatsoever. I'm just a evil leader who wants his universe to expand. So, don't come around with this god-molding crap because you will soon learn that someone who has been blessed by the gods can easily defeat anybody that crosses paths me, either way, I can afford to get hurt as much as I want, I am immortal aren't I? Tata.'' Vector said as he stabbed his keyblade in the ground and soon, him and the cannon soon disappeared from the Keyblade Graveyard.

Yhwach heard Katherine and ordered the soldiers to get her to the medical center. They quickly had Katherine get in a wheelchair and started taking her as everyone followed, except Ahtxson and Yhwach.'' Aren't you going to see your family expand king?'' Ahtxson asked as Yhwach laughed a bit as Jugram and Sosuke guarded the doors to the center.'' What about you Ahtxson, aren't you going?'' Yhwach asked. Ahtxson shook his head.'' I am merely protecting them. I have brought wrong upon them and I'm trying to regain their trust. Now, explain to me Yhwach, why am I the third Keyblader and not Vashle?'' Ahtxson asked as Yhwach smiled and had Ahtxson follow him. Soon, they reached a room. The doors opened and showed Ahtxson glass paintings. He soon realized what they were. He noticed the paintings were events in his life. Him losing Zeta, his fight with Quentin long ago, the Feather of Sakura's creation, losing Zeta again, his fight with Vashle in the void, and him looking at these paintings.'' When were these painted..?'' Ahtxson asked. Yhwach calmly answered him.'' When Sosuke returned from his training under Vector. It was Sosuke who saw this visions. He said that a man who had experienced the lost of a love one more then twice, who has went into the void and came back, who had spent 1000 years alone, and who is related to Vector himself. You are the man Ahtxson. You are meant to stop Vector. I've also looked into the future. I see myself dying, that is why I have called Katherine back. She and Vashle will be the next heir, now, let us go and see how Katherine is doing?'' Yhwach asked as he walked out as Ahtxson turned and looked at the paintings.'' So I'm the third Keyblader huh? That's pretty funny.'' Ahtxson said as he followed.

As Vector began to disappear Ragnarok looked at him with an emotionless face "who said we Other Elements ever considered ourselves the superior race who ever said we thought ourselves Gods you truly seem to think much to far into things Vector there exists no power never has there nor ever will there exist one that can be considered god like all powers have flaws no matter how small that flaw maybe there is always a way to defeat something Light is consumed by Darkness Darkness is banished by Light even Life and Death are not absolute powers Life gives birth to Death Death gives way for Life Death can be concurred Life can be ended no power is absolute there is no such thing as god there is only potential" Just then as Vector completely disappeared the strong atmosphere around Ragnarok vanished Ragnarok then looked to Joe as he did Joe stared back "Your power" ​"Its nothing worth mentioning Joe in legend my power was one greatly over exaggerated its true i have high levels of power but still the way the new generation of warriors is coming about I'd have to say immortals like you me Vector and Athxson our powers will look like nothing more then the power of children once they unlock there true strength" "True strength?"  "Those kids Vashle Gale Marina Alex they may not think it but those four they'll show this universe a force like none have ever seen before"

Malik and Dante were waiting by the door as they were rather anxious. Vashle was actually calm as he rested against the wall. Marina looked up at him. "Not worried?"Marina asked. "Nah,she's stronger than she looks. But..."Vashle muttered as he crossed his arms. "This whole thing about royalty and her family,I understand that it's her family connection,but I will have to talk to Ywatch about it,because I'm not gonna be a king."Vashle said firmly. Marina looked up and drank a bit of water. "Not liking the idea then?" "No. I have an allience with Nova and my allies and friends reside within the other dimension of where we belong. I've always been a follower,not a leader. If anything I'm a subject,not a king. Ywatch will have to find someone else cause I'm NOT going to be it,even if Katherine is his family,we won't be this. Besides...I don't think the Barians would appreciate a keyblade wielder as a king."Vashle said as he then glanced at Dante. "Neither a Tri-breed as a prince." Marina shrugged. "What can they do? If they don't like the idea it only helps with your argument that you shouldn't be king."Marina said as loud crashes and curses could be heard from where Katherine was in. There was a roared followed by a doctor screaming before it was silenced by more crashing. "It sounds like bloody murder in there!"Alexia said as she heard the racket along with her family. She then thought of something and then looked up at her mother. "Mom,was it that painful when you had Damian and I?"Alexia asked. Marina shrugged. "I can't remember being it THAT painful. Yes it was painful,I gave birth to twins,but I guess I've just been through worse."Marina said as she rubbed Alexia's head. "Worse? Like what kind?"Alexia asked curiously. There was a pause as Marina needed to think. "...well there was that one time when we were driving and my femur bone had broke in half not longer after getting shot by a soldier right in the-"Marina said as the doors slammed open,showing a doctor standing there rather shaky. "Well?"Malik asked as Dante peeked. The doctor sighed as he removed his gloves. "Besides my injured nurses,everything is perfectly fine. She's with the baby as we speak. Infact you can go see them right no-"Before the doctor could finish his sentence Dante and Malik had darted pass him into the room. Vashle stood up uncrossing his arms as he hurried inside the room. Marina and the rest followed quickly in the room where the Stargazer family was in. On a bed was Katherine holding a pink bundle. Around the bed stood Malik who stood on the left side of the bed,Dante who sat on the right side of the bed. Vashle stood there a bit nervous,as he was going to be a father once more. Katherine looked up,her hair made in a bun as bangs frammed her face,her blood red eyes seemed tired but were filled with glee. "Vashle."She said,her voice soft. "K-Katherine."Vashle said with a nervous smile. He then glanced down at the pink bundle that Katherine was holding. "Is that...?"Vashle asked breathlessly. Katherine smiled as she moved the covers around the bundle to show a baby girl laying  within the warm pink fabric,her cheeks pink and her skin soft. Vashle felt his heart skip a beat as his eyes widened a bit. It wouldn't be the first time to be a dad,but it never seized to amaze him,he was starstruck as his eyes watered a bit and a flush of adrenaline covered his cheeks. "I...It's a baby girl..."He whispered,almost in a squeal as he looked down at her. Dante and Malik looked down at the baby girl. Of the little hair she had it was colored dark purple,same shade as Vashle's. "She's so cute!"Malik said as he smiled. "She's so small."Dante said. Vashle gave Katherine an eskimo kiss as he rubbed his head against hers. "Thank you thank you,Katherine. You did a wonderful job..."Vashle muttered between snuggles. He then looked down at the baby girl and shyly got closer to her. "Um,can I?"Vashle asked. Katherine rolled her eyes as she handed the girl over to Vashle. Vashle carefully took her into his arms. He was so happy he had completly forgotten about the rest of the world as he focused on the new addition to the Stargazer family. He seemed to tremble but his warm smile and pink flush only seemed to show part of how happy he felt. "Hey there wittle princess~ Jellow~"Vashle squealed as he moved his finger towards the small baby,who carefully and gently held it with her tiny hands. Malik walked up. "What's gonna be her name?!"Malik asked rather exited. "Astrid."Katherine quickly added. "Her name will be Astrid." Vashle's gaze never wavered from the baby girl. "Astrid. That's a perfect name. Astrid Stargazer."He chuckled. "Welcome to the family." Marina smiled as she rested against the doorframe. After so much agnst and sadness and death,such a happy moment like this was a good thing to happen to lighten up the mood. 

Ahtxson and Yhwach walked in as everyone was around Katherine's child. Ahtxson walked next to Vashle and tapped his shoulder.'' We need to talk.'' Ahtxson said as he dragged Vashle out of the room. They were soon in the hallway again.'' Vashle, I am destined to become the third Keyblader pretty soon. Yhwach showed me. Our upcoming battle against Vector is going to be hard, especially since he's the first Keyblader, but I thinking the only way we can win is by forming the Keyblade of the Gods once more. I understand you don't trust me still, but after all we been through the passed month and so, I've proven myself to be able to turn good. I have a daughter I must make a good example for, so I'm asking you, where are the Keychains so I can form it when the time is right.'' Ahtxson asked as Yhwach petted Astrid's sleeping head.'' Katherine, we must show the people their new soon to be princess.'' Yhwach said as Sosuke came in and whispered something in his ear.'' Understood, make sure that they don't get away.'' Yhwach whispered.'' Everyone! The Ball is to start soon, please make your way to your rooms I have set for you, there you find the clothes the clothes that I have Jugram set out for the dance.'' Yhwach said as soldiers started escorting everyone to their rooms.

Vashle looked over at Athxson and thought for a bit. "I understand. Even though you almost killed me with it..."Vashle muttered as he then remembered something. "...right,um,give me like,5 minutes."Vashle said as he hurried back inside and tapped Dante on the shoulder. "Um,Dante,remember the necklace I gave you?"Vashle asked. "Can I borrow it?" Dante nodded before taking the necklace off from his neck and handing it to his father. "Thank you."Vashle said as he stood up and paced around. "Um,where did the other three went..."Vashle muttered as he paced. Dante rolled his eyes and looked down at the keyblade handle,then back up at the twins. He walked up to them. Alexia took notice. "Hey Dante,what's up?"Alexia asked. Dante raised the keyblade handle. "I want you to take it. I don't have what it takes to be a hero,but you do."Dante said as he smiled,giving the keyblade handle to Damian. "Mana gave me many gifts when I left my trial...you two are going to be heroes one day."Dante said. Alexia smiled and crossed her arms. "WELL I don't mean to brag but...I'm gonna become a hero first."Alexia said with a slight smirk. Vashle walked up to Marina and tapped her shoulder. "Hey Marina,you wouldn't happen to have the piece of the keychain I gave you?"Vashle asked. "Yeah...Alexia has it."Marina said as she pointed at the twins,where Vashle noticed Alexia wearing it as a necklace. "May I have it back? We kind of need it for something."Vashle asked. "You're not planning it on giving it to Athxson now are you?"Marina asked. "He's proved he's changed...besides,he can't do anything extremely horrible with it,he doesn't have the requirements."Vashle said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Marina sighed a bit. "Alright."She said as she turned to Alexia. "Hey Alexia,can I borrow your necklace?"Marina asked. "Sure mom."Alexia said,taking the necklace off and handing it over to her mother. "Thank you."Marina said,she turned to Vashle,handing it to him. "If he kills us all with this I'm kicking your @$$." "Understood."Vashle anime sweatdropped as he took the keychain and clicked it together. "Lets see..."Vashle said as he glanced around. "Garry!"Vashle said as he hurried over to him. Garry turned as he held baby Astrid. "Yeah?"Garry asked. "Um,you do still have the keychain...right?"Vashle asked. Garry rolled his eyes. "Of course I do,it's in my left pocket of the coat."Garry said. Vashle searched the pocket and quickly enough found it. "Thank you."He said,clicking the piece together. "Alright,the last piece,the piece of light..."Vashle muttered as he then remembered. He walked over to Athxson,handing him the three keychain pieces. "I left the light piece with Joe,I don't know where he left it though. You're gonna have to look for that one,sorry."Vashle said as he rubbed the back of his head. Before he could say anything else soldiers were pushing him away to the room that he was suppose to go in along with the kids. He waved his hand as he looked back at Athxson. "Ask Gale,maybe he knows something! See ya later!!!"Vashle said as he was eventually dragged away around the corner. Soldiers were by then already escorting Marina,Alex,Damian and Alexia to their room. Alexia looked over to Damian as he held Jason's keyblade handle. "You know...with that you've just gained an advantage to become a hero faster than me."Alexia said. As they reached and entered the room they noticed the clothes Ywatch had talked about on the bed. "No way."Alexia said as she walked over to the bed and picked up a bondi blue and white colored gown just about her size. It was off-shoulders. "Sweet."Alexia said,last time she had to wear a dress was for a school event,and even then it wasn't anything as fancy as this one. She looked over as Marina glanced down at the royal blue gown with a sweatheart neckline,black sash around the waist,with pick-up roushing around the dress where then it ended with the heavy fabric and was exchanged with this flowy,clear blue,delicate fabric that was almost see through,along with a cut up at the side. "Oh I wanna see ya wear that one."Alexia said. Marina felt her left eye twitch a bit. "The only time I've ever worn a dress was for my wedding day. That was 15 years ago." "Well they did say it was a ball."

~Meanwhile~

Vashle entered the room with his sons,Malik and Dante. To their surprise they found suits of three different sizes. They seemed rather complicated. "There is no way I'm wearing that."Vashle said out loud. "I-I can't dress in something like that,I'll look like a goof,Rose will laugh!"Malik complained looking at his. "Atleast yours doesn't end up matching your hair by a few shades."Dante said as he looked at his. The three then heard the door open. They turned to see the maids. "Heh?"Malik asked. "Um,hi."Vashle said. The maids picked up the outfits and got closer. The three boys backed up against the wall. "Wait,what are you doing,wait,wait."Vashle said as the three of them suddenly screamed in union.

It was barely 5 minutes later when the maids had forced the trio out of their normal day clothing and into the suits,making sure that there wasn't a bad wrinkle in place nor a lose thread in sight. They had also insisted on brushing Malik's long hair,even though he made it back into his bun braid anyways. They really took their job rather a bit to seriously. "Dad it itches."Dante whined. "How do you think I feel? I barely lasted with the tux at my own wedding."Vashle said as he pulled on his collar. As the door opened again the three boys jumped a bit,expecting to be jumped on again. But it was only Katherine,wearing a beautiful red dress that matched her blood-red eyes. Her hair was wavy and she had make up on. On her head she wore a silver crown with rubies encrusted into it all around. In her arms she held the little baby girl who wore a pink dress and a tiny silver crown with pearls and diamonds on it. "Oh no,the maids got mom!"Malik said in a dramatic matter before getting smacked on the head by Dante. Vashle stood nervously. "You're up! B-But you just have birth,shouldn't you rest-" "I've dealt with worse."Katherine said. Vashle was about to object when he could feel his wife's glare upon him,so he just smiled and gave thumbs up. "You look good."He said nervously. The three maids walked up carrying cushions,on the cushions lay crowns that they were suppose to wear. "...please tell me we're not wearing that."Vashle said in a begging matter. Before Dante or Malik could complain of such the maids had already gotten Dante's golden crown with emeralds on it on his head,made just the right size so it wouldn't bother the horns on his head. Malik was given a golden aurora borealis crown to wear. He was a bit unsettled,he wasn't related to the royal family by blood,he was merely adopted. He felt uncomfortable,but would decide to complain about it later. Vashle backed away and waved his hands. "I don't want it. One of my horn's broken and I feel itchy with this outfit as it is-"Vashle then stopped as he glanced at Katherine,notecing the burning aura that could be visible around her. He stared before turning back. "On second thought I want another day to live thank you." With that the maid got the crown on his head,the right size so it couldn't clash against his horns. It was golden with diamonds and dark purple onix on it. Much to Vashle's dismay,it was heavy. "We shouldn't even be here. We need to get back to Joe and that universe,Vector,he's still out there-" "Having a bit of time to rest won't kill you."Katherine snapped.

---

Marina's dress:

http://www.prettyquinceanera.com/products/big/94/20091005003658.jpg

Katherine's dress & crown:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vashle's outfit & crown:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dante's outfit & crown:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Malik's outfit & crown:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Astrid's dress and crown:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alexia's dress:

http://www.lolitadressesshop.com/images/20130124/original/GLD135.jpg

imagirlatheartdealwithit

Ahtxson watched as Vashle was taken away. Soon, he was done the same. Ahtxson was pushed into a room where he saw a few maids holding something. Ahtxson quickly summoned his Keyblade.'' I'll be damn well that I get dress in THAT!"' Ahtxson said as the maids slowly walked up to him. Ahtxson wasn't scared until he bumped into a butler behind him. The Butler grabbed him.'' Your not going anywhere buddy.'' the Butler said as Ahtxson anime sweat dropped.'' Crap..'' Ahtxson said as the door shut behind them. In a different room, Rose was standing in her dress for the ball. She has never wore a dress before and never liked them. She has gotten that from Marina. Her sliver hair was in two ponytails. She soon un-did them as she didn't like her hair dressed up. She sighed.'' I hope father is liking his outfit.'' Soon, Ahtxson walked in his outfit. Rose held in her laughter.'' Come Rose, everyone else is waiting for us in the grand ball room.'' Ahtxson said as he did not like his outfit. Despite him being good, he wouldn't be caught dead wearing this. Soon, Ahtxson and Rose made to Vashle's location. Rose held in her laughter at Malik's outfit as Vashle looked at Ahtxson.'' Your not the only one who hates his outfit.'' Ahtxson said.

Ahtxson's outfit: http://www.brandsonsale.com/ca-008564.html#images/2271_3325020781

Rose's outfit: http://www.jjshouse.com/A-Line-Princess-Knee-Length-Organza-Charmeuse-Flower-Girl-Dress-With-Ruffle-Sash-Beading-010005774-g5774

as the others prepared for the Barians ball Gale found himself wondering around the City of Caster as Gale walked he gave a sigh of relief "Dam am i glad i managed to dodge that ball thing the Barians are having i feel sorry for Vashle he's not the type who likes getting all dressy dressy like that and then Athxson" Just then Gale burst out laughing ​"Screw him a bit of embarrassment would do that wise ass good" As Gale walked he suddenly stopped as a rectangular shaped flame box appeared in front of him suddenly an image began to form in the box Gale stared but then sighed as he saw Archers face appear in the box Gale rubbed his eyes as he then looked to the box that began to work like a television "Archer whats do you want i told you to wait were you were" "ya and i am waiting its Joe and Ragnarok they just contacted me" "hum whats happening in our universe" "Seems like Ragnarok able to intimidate Vector like i expected pretty much right after he revealed who he was Vector ran for it along with his toy" "so they didnt capture him" "No Ragnarok had no intentions of capturing him either" "wait what why not" "The machine Ragnarok wanted to find out more about it before dealing with Vector he fears Vector might have some biological link with the machine" "Biological link?" "A life link to the machine Ragnarok was afraid that Vector was killed before we looked into what the machine was capable of there could of been a biological link that would of caused the machine to go into a self destruct mode if vector was to die" "I see and with all the Keyblade energy in it if that machine was to self destruct it could easily take our whole universe with it" "Exactly and we can't risk asking Terra to use his space element on the thing for all we know if there is a biological link it could go off before Terra can even send it somewhere else and we're still unaware of just how powerful the focused Keyblade energy is it could very easily take more then our own universe if it was to go out so better safe then sorry" "hum no arguing with that i guess alright then thanks for the update Archer if anymore news comes in send it my way" "will do and Gale watch yourself over there they may claim to be good but i still dont trust those Barians" "Huh thats a funny thing to say coming from you" "Ya ya Joke all you want just remember watch your back unlike me you havent reached an awakening state in your other element powers so you can't take them Barians as easily as i can" "Ya ya ya what ever right I'm off I'm going to do more recon around this city I'll send up the signal if anything happens" "Right in that case talk to you then" The fire box then disappeared in a flicker of flames and gale continued to walk around caster

Edited by Joemahon1

Unsure if this RP is still going, but if it is, I wanted to let you guys know that I decided to leave the site permanently. Some painful memories here that I need to leave behind.

If you're all still here and reading this, then Star, as my long time RP partner, I hand over control of all my characters in this RP to you. I had no plans for them laid out, so do with them whatever you please.

It's been a fun few years, guys. Good luck to all of you in the future.